LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

I WANT TIM TEBOW BECAUSE

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for Nes49.
I think the pas R eyeing him....cause I remember a commercial for I guess ESPN saying "Y the Patriots SHOULD NOT DRAFT TEBOW".
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Quote:
At the Scouting Combine, the Wonderlic exam is administered to players in groups. The 12-minute test is preceded by some brief instructions and comments from the person administering the test.

Per a league source, after the person administering the test to Tebow's group had finished, Tebow made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.

Said one of the other players in response: "Shut the f--k up." Others players in the room then laughed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/23/tebows-pre-wonderlic-prayer-request-falls-flat/

just read that over at pft. funniest shiite ever. wonder whom that player was

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Mar 23, 2010 at 16:49:24 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yikes
  • willworkforbecky
  • Info N/A
Tim Tebow would'nt draft Tim Tebow
i DONT want this thread because he lacks major physical skills and his release is 10 times slower than smith
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
He's the opposite of Alexis Smith. A natural born leader Tim is, he will lead us to where Alex will only dream of (in football's ultimate game, that is).

that is true. be honestly. I thought, tim tebow looks like a pro talent. now i feel chance my gut if he may a bust at NFL tough than college.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
He's the opposite of Alexis Smith. A natural born leader Tim is, he will lead us to where Alex will only dream of (in football's ultimate game, that is).

that is true. be honestly. I thought, tim tebow looks like a pro talent. now i feel chance my gut if he may a bust at NFL tough than college.
Tim Tebow is a virgin. f**k HIM

No Virgin can lead a team to the super bowl
...Jesus would draft him.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't know. Urban Meyer product. Bad mechanics. Not going to be ready for a couple of years

He sounds alot like a young Alex Smith to me.

What he said...

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Yikes

• Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Yikes

WOW!!!!!
If he's there with our 2nd round pick, I'd be very tempted to take him to be honest.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Quote:
At the Scouting Combine, the Wonderlic exam is administered to players in groups. The 12-minute test is preceded by some brief instructions and comments from the person administering the test.

Per a league source, after the person administering the test to Tebow's group had finished, Tebow made a request that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.

Said one of the other players in response: "Shut the f--k up." Others players in the room then laughed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/23/tebows-pre-wonderlic-prayer-request-falls-flat/

just read that over at pft. funniest shiite ever. wonder whom that player was

nevermind, maybe in the 4th
A little later in the draft Tebow could be good. He needs a year to sit and learn and get reps from under center. But he is a good athlete, a winner and much bigger and stronger than say Alex Smith. He's more stocky and strong than Alex and has perhaps a stronger arm. I wouldn't count him out if he had some time to sit and learn. The economics of the 1st round does not allow somebody to sit and learn. But later in the draft he could make sense.
Share 49ersWebzone