• Veteran
Whats this?
i see no links to any draft joe
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Great draft
Here you go... the link:

http://www.gbnreport.com/2010projection.html
I think this is a horrible mock by the way. I would be sooo pissed if we took Kindle that high.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Sorry, I'll get it up in a second.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Jan 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think this is a horrible mock by the way. I would be sooo pissed if we took Kindle that high.

Kindle is due to rise after the combine and workouts. 13 maybe high for him, but I could see us taking him at 17.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Jan 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM ]
Actually it was

1A Kindle

1B Trent Williams

Rather disappointing mock, just a list of names really. not explaination for the picks

Personally I think the OL is hands down the top priority heading into the offseason.

Getting the best OT on the board dictates using our first pick on OT, not an OLB or any other position. We can't afford to get to cute thinking we can grab one a few picks later, because you never know what can happen, a team makes an unexpected selection, a trade.. whatever..

All I know is that we MUST come out of this draft with a bonafide RT, not a project, but a legitimate OT that can start on day one of training camp.
Don't like

Saw this draft this morning and have my doubts about Kindle. If the Niners are just looking for someone who looks good in a uniform and performs well in a t-shirt and shorts.........Good choice! If the Niners want to draft an OLB who put up stats even though offenses double teamed him all day, then Brandon Graham would be a better choice. So then this draft would go:

13 T. Williams OT
16 B Graham DE/OLB
If Okung is the only tackle taken by 13 drafting and OT will be the BPA and we should take the highest rated on our board.
Share 49ersWebzone