There are 184 users in the forums

Saw this crazy ass story....

My brother, a Raider's fan just showed me a story on bleacherreport about a possible oakland to sf trade involving Nmadhi Asomugha and dre bly. It said we would give our 2 1st rounders, our 2nd rounder, and bly for Russell(), Asomugha and their 4th.....

I would be f**king pissed if this happened...I'll try to get a link but you look in the meantime on bleacherreport.com....
Originally posted by niner4life21:
My brother, a Raider's fan just showed me a story on bleacherreport about a possible oakland to sf trade involving Nmadhi Asomugha and dre bly. It said we would give our 2 1st rounders, our 2nd rounder, and bly for Russell(), Asomugha and their 4th.....

I would be f**king pissed if this happened...I'll try to get a link but you look in the meantime on bleacherreport.com....

theres one big problem besides Russell sucking so much, its Bly is a FA, and why would he sign and then be traded, he would just go to OAK on his own.
not gonna happen and Dre is a free agent
Originally posted by niner4life21:

You know we don't have bly under contract right? Also I know Scotty has some issues, but even he wouldn't pull a Millen...lol
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
bleacher report?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Count me in!
On Bleacher Report, must be true! Alex Smith is a bust anyways

Originally posted by teeohh:
bleacher report?

wtf is a bleacher report ?
OK seriously, they would have to GIVE me Asomugha just to TAKE Russel's contract.
Uhhhh
Share 49ersWebzone