LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Speaking of TEs, the Patriots are glad to see the versatile Tony Moeki (TE) from Iowa still available, so they take him.

Sorry... taken:)

Ok, speaking of WRs, the Patriots are glad to see the speedy Kelton Tindal (WR) from Newberry still available, so they take him.

I got the pick in just before you. :P I picked Martin Tevaseu.
Speaking of TEs, the Patriots are glad to see the versatile Tony Moeki (TE) from Iowa still available, so they take him.

Sorry... taken:)

Ok, speaking of WRs, the Patriots are glad to see the speedy Kelton Tindal (WR) from Newberry still available, so they take him.

LOL Clock made the Pats pick but you can keep trying if you like
Speaking of mother f**king cock sucking WRs, the Packers are glad to see the speedy Kelton Tindal (WR) from Newberry still available, so they take him.

Speaking of mother f**king cock sucking WRs, the Packers are glad to see the speedy Kelton Tindal (WR) from Newberry still available, so they take him.

That would also be a great pick IF Green Bay was on the clock. Baltimore is now up ( and they have taken 2 wrs already btw)

That would also be a great pick IF Green Bay was on the clock. Baltimore is now up ( and they have taken 2 wrs already btw)

I'm done.

8 picks to go in round 7:

Baltimore
Arizona
Dallas
San Diego
Jets
Minnesota
New Orleans
Indy
Baltimore adds depth to their safety position with the selection of SS Justin Woodall from National Champion Alabama. Woodley, 6'2" 220 had 45 tackles and 3 picks for the Tide.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 3, 2010 at 2:51 PM ]
Baltimore adds depth to their safety position with the selection of SS Justin Woodley from National Champion Alabama. Woodley, 6'2" 220 had 45 tackles and 3 picks for the Tide.

Just a friendly correction on the name here -- He means Justin Woodall.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Baltimore adds depth to their safety position with the selection of SS Justin Woodley from National Champion Alabama. Woodley, 6'2" 220 had 45 tackles and 3 picks for the Tide.

Just a friendly correction on the name here -- He means Justin Woodall.

Yes he does
Ghost -- I'm sure Dallas could use a Kelton Tindal, my friend.

(Someone make Arizona's pick so Ghost can finally pick Tindal).

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Ghost -- I'm sure Dallas could use a Kelton Tindal, my friend.

(Someone make Arizona's pick so Ghost can finally pick Tindal).

I'll go ahead and pick for AZ. They could use someone to come in and challenge for a roster spot at inside linebacker, so they select ILB Reggie Carter from UCLA.
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Feb 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM ]
Dallas could use some help in their return game and they've never been shy about taking a chance on a player with character issues. They take Brandon Banks, WR, Kansas State.
damn beat again
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Feb 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone