LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Oakland anyone?
I have a feeling that people aren't posting picks quickly because they want to hold out to try to get the 49ers picks. So I have an idea. What if we assigned the 49ers picks in these two rounds to three different people and evey other pick for all other teams was first come, first serve. What does everyone think and how would we assign the 49ers picks?
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
I have a feeling that people aren't posting picks quickly because they want to hold out to try to get the 49ers picks. So I have an idea. What if we assigned the 49ers picks in these two rounds to three different people and evey other pick for all other teams was first come, first serve. What does everyone think and how would we assign the 49ers picks?

Well I'll take the 49ers picks or at least one....

On another note, The Oakland Raiders select: OT Bruce Cambell, Maryland.

Best available left tackle, and we all know that the Raiders need O-line help, regardless of which QB is under center.

OK, I'll take our 2nd pick.
Oakland anyone?

Carlos Dunlap, DE (florida)...

That's is how Al Davis rolls, always defying logic and conventional wisdom.
Kronik you can take #17, and JD81 you take our second rounder since you just picked for Oakland. Who's got #13???
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Oakland anyone?

Carlos Dunlap, DE (florida)...

That's is how Al Davis rolls, always defying logic and conventional wisdom.

I already drafted for the Raiders...see my post above.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Kronik you can take #17, and JD81 you take our second rounder since you just picked for Oakland. Who's got #13???

PM sent...

That works for me
I'll take Seattle's 1B, #14

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I'll take Seattle's 1B, #14

We are only assigning the 49ers draft picks, so all other teams are free game.
Seattle takes a franchise QB..... Sam Bradford
The Buffalo Bills select:

Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State.

With TO not coming back, Bryant fills an obvious need and is a good value at this point.
who the hell is fip24 ? haha i made that sam bradford pick.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
who the hell is fip24 ? haha i made that sam bradford pick.

Check the thread. He made it well before you did. Buffalo was up when you posted that.

[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Jan 17, 2010 at 03:32:45 ]
Share 49ersWebzone