LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

lmao at Kiper and his new big 25 board

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I hope he's right!

This means we can grab the player (Lupati) in the second round, that a lot of people on this board want to the 13th overall pick on!

It's spelled with an "i" not an "L."

Edit: Looks like someone else already beat me to it. Hopefully by draft time, everyone is getting the name right. I'm worried some fans are still going to be writing it with an L even if we draft him...

Who cares if its and L or an I his name could be chocolate dick stain for all i care, all that matters is dude can play and we would be lucky if we drafted him

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I hope he's right!

This means we can grab the player (Lupati) in the second round, that a lot of people on this board want to the 13th overall pick on!

It's spelled with an "i" not an "L."

Edit: Looks like someone else already beat me to it. Hopefully by draft time, everyone is getting the name right. I'm worried some fans are still going to be writing it with an L even if we draft him...

Who cares if its and L or an I his name could be chocolate dick stain for all i care, all that matters is dude can play and we would be lucky if we drafted him

lmfao
It doesn't seem that bad. Nobody's board is perfect. Those are a lot of the best players.
In about 6 weeks, after the Senior Bowl and Combine, the top 25 of most of the draft pundit boards should be fairly consistent.

We'll know better than.

Right now the top 5 or 6 players are pretty much the same everywhere. It's the next 20 names that are all over the map.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
In about 6 weeks, after the Senior Bowl and Combine, the top 25 of most of the draft pundit boards should be fairly consistent.

We'll know better than.

Right now the top 5 or 6 players are pretty much the same everywhere. It's the next 20 names that are all over the map.

The first 5 - 6 are always easy to predict. Not the exact order but the top guys. The rest of the guys are all over the place until the combine and senior bowl and getting a better handle on things. You have to measure guys and see how strong they are and how fast they are. Then they will seperate from eachother.
Meh, I don't think it's too terrible.

It's Kiper. He does this sh*t every year. He throws in some "huh?"rankings and should that guy go high he'll mention how he was the only one who got that right for years.

...of course he misses the other 90% which he doesn't mention ever again.

I think his bottom is kind of weak but overall it's not terrible.
I wonder if Mel Kiper could boost average stock just by putting him in his top 10.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I wonder if Mel Kiper could boost average stock just by putting him in his top 10.

I'm pretty sure not a single NFL scout/GM takes Kiper seriously.

So....no.
It's worth a glance, but you can't hold him to that list. You've got players that are bulking up (think Maybin), cutting weight, switching positions, etc. It's just a long-range projection at this point.

Plus, Kiper's Board is always all over the place. He has the ability to talk with a lot of insiders/scouts, so by the time the draft rolls around, it's usually fairly accurate. Right now, everyone's board is all jacked up. It's safe to assume that most teams will also do plenty of shuffling with their boards over the next 6 or 7 weeks.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I don't agree with Hernadez being ahead of Gresham.

As far as Lupiatia (G from Iowa) goes, a lot of people won't out a guard in the top 25 so thats no big deal to me.

Try Idaho, as in Idaho Vandals. If you thing about Iowa that a ROT.

Originally posted by strickac:
It's worth a glance, but you can't hold him to that list. You've got players that are bulking up (think Maybin), cutting weight, switching positions, etc. It's just a long-range projection at this point.

Plus, Kiper's Board is always all over the place. He has the ability to talk with a lot of insiders/scouts, so by the time the draft rolls around, it's usually fairly accurate. Right now, everyone's board is all jacked up. It's safe to assume that most teams will also do plenty of shuffling with their boards over the next 6 or 7 weeks.

true about kiper knowing and able to speak with scouts, i was just surprised, that 1 Davis was 18th, while most have him in the top 10 even top 5.

And 2. Trent Williams was at 22, but not ranked in top 25 before this week.
Originally posted by noobie:
Wow, Hernandez has hes top TE and 16? wow

actually, I think it's great. Because the more players that are rated high that we dont need will be a blessing for us because they will take spots and push other guys down...(im of course assuming that coaches, and teams actually pay attention to these boards that these "experts" put out)
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by noobie:
Wow, Hernandez has hes top TE and 16? wow

actually, I think it's great. Because the more players that are rated high that we dont need will be a blessing for us because they will take spots and push other guys down...(im of course assuming that coaches, and teams actually pay attention to these boards that these "experts" put out)

this exactly why I was and still am bummed out about J. Locker and R. Mallet staying in school. they would have made the draft top heavy causing others to slide down strickly from the stand point of all other teams needs.
who cares what that lesbo thinks?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who cares what that lesbo thinks?

Share 49ersWebzone