LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

lmao at Kiper and his new big 25 board

so, went on espn insider, since i subscribe to it.

and heres his big 25.

Suh
G.McCoy
Berry
Clausen
Bradford
Haden
Okung
Morgan
Bryant
McClain
Thomas
Pierre-Paul
Price
Spiller
Dunlap
A.Hernandez
Griffen
A.Davis
D.Williams
Bulaga
Mays
T.Williams
Graham
Kindle
Gresham

whats unbeleievable besides 2 QB's in top 5 is, Anthony Davis at 18, Trent Williams at 22, Dunlap is a bit low IMO.

Spiller might be a few spots low. Price i dont understand top 15.

Surprised by Aaron Hernandez at 16, ahead of Gresham who is 25. And Bulaga at 20.

Any thoughts?
Iupati?
Originally posted by English:
Iupati?

no where in the top 25, he doesnt expand yet on his big board, but Iupati is a top 25 pick IMO.
As long as we draft a quality lineman, guard or tackle, and the next best player available... i'll be happy.

Spiller and Iupati??
is that brian price?

if so i think he could sneak up the draft boards. i watched a good amount of UCLA football and he was one of the few bright spots on the team. guy plays hard and has a non stop motor. i wish the niners would pick him up but hes not a position of need nor does he fit the 3-4.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Iupati?

no where in the top 25, he doesnt expand yet on his big board, but Iupati is a top 25 pick IMO.

these are the top 25 players in his mind, that doesnt mean he thinks this is how they are gonna get drafted, he is doing his first mock draft next wendesday
Wow, Hernandez has hes top TE and 16? wow
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Iupati?

The Webzone draft brain trust thinks that Iupati is a high pick and that is good for me. It would be great to get Davis and Iupati in the first, or Davis/Spiller or Davis/Graham.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
As long as we draft a quality lineman, guard or tackle, and the next best player available... i'll be happy.

Spiller and Iupati??

*drool*
I don't agree with Hernadez being ahead of Gresham.

As far as Lupiatia (G from Iowa) goes, a lot of people won't out a guard in the top 25 so thats no big deal to me.

Originally posted by bigmike55:

Spiller and Iupati??

This
I hope he's right!

This means we can grab the player (Iupati) in the second round, that a lot of people on this board want to the 13th overall pick on!

[ Edited by glorydayz on Jan 14, 2010 at 13:47:51 ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I hope he's right!

This means we can grab the player (Lupati) in the second round, that a lot of people on this board want to the 13th overall pick on!

Iupati
I hope he's right!

This means we can grab the player (Lupati) in the second round, that a lot of people on this board want to the 13th overall pick on!

It's spelled with an "i" not an "L."

Edit: Looks like someone else already beat me to it. Hopefully by draft time, everyone is getting the name right. I'm worried some fans are still going to be writing it with an L even if we draft him...

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 14, 2010 at 13:42:40 ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I hope he's right!

It's spelled with an "i" not an "L."

Edit: Looks like someone else already beat me to it. Hopefully by draft time, everyone is getting the name right. I'm worried some fans are still going to be writing it with an L even if we draft him...

Who cares if its and L or an I his name could be chocolate dick stain for all i care, all that matters is dude can play and we would be lucky if we drafted him
Share 49ersWebzone