LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

game breakers wanted

• afg49
  • Info N/A
With one of out first round picks obviously one of them will have to go towards o line but with the other I would get cj spiller or golden tate, to me there both game breakers which we need.

Then with secound round pick either corner/returner or olb/de
We already have Gore, Davis, Crabtree, and Morgan.

They just need to get consistent, and the way to do that is to shore up that oline. Pick two olinemen (just like the Jets did a few years back with Ferguson and Mangold) and get two solid/pro-bowlers to give the playmakers to make plays.
imagine what this offense is capable of if we had an above average Oline.
i wouldn't mind spiller with the first pick but the next 2 out 3 picks better be oline.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
i wouldn't mind spiller with the first pick but the next 2 out 3 picks better be oline.

This would be nice

Imagine what it would be like with an Average Oline. 2 more wins with just an Average Oline. Maybe 4
Originally posted by BigRon:

Imagine what it would be like with an Average Oline. 2 more wins with just an Average Oline. Maybe 4

We should have a forum for discussing draft matters!
Originally posted by English:

Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by English:

[http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/brilliant.jpg]

Is that guy smoking an uncut cigar?
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

They just need to get consistent, and the way to do that is to shore up that oline. Pick two olinemen (just like the Jets did a few years back with Ferguson and Mangold) and get two solid/pro-bowlers to give the playmakers to make plays.

you call those game breakers? I see two game breakers out of that bunch and that is gore, and davis the other two the jury is still out on them!
Originally posted by ninerforyears:

you call those game breakers? I see two game breakers out of that bunch and that is gore, and davis the other two the jury is still out on them!

So if the jury is still out on Crabtree , is the jury still out on Spiller and Tate? Or do u have some sort of guarantee?

Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by ninerforyears:

So if the jury is still out on Crabtree , is the jury still out on Spiller and Tate? Or do u have some sort of guarantee?

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Pay no attention to the troll.

How is Morgan a gamebreaker?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

How is Morgan a gamebreaker?

Ok, maybe I need to rephrase that Morgan has the 'potential' to be a gamebreaker. He's got long strides that reminds me of John Taylor.

The point is this: we have players that can do great things once the ball is in their hands. The problem is that we don't have the oline to give them the space or the time to receive the ball. Once we get the oline that we need, the players mentioned above will finally break through and be "gamebreakers".
Share 49ersWebzone