Dallas Had 2 first rounders and drafted Felix Jones who closley resembles CJ Spiller with their home run ability. In the following rounds, Dallas drafted 2 cornerbacks (Mike Jenkins and Orlando Scandrick) and a nice big recieving TE. I think We should draft Spiller as well as 2 corners and mabye even a saftey, not to mention a recieving threat, thought I would perfer a burner than a big guy.
I also think we should trade down with GB to give us a later 1st and another 2nd rounder (#17 and 4th round for #23 and #56)
1) CJ Spiller (home run threat, even more weapons on offense. Also a KR/PR)
1) Donovan Warner (2nd best cornerback, greatly improves our terrible Pass D)
2) Jason Fox (Improves our O-line and good value here)
2) Reshad Jones (Micheal Lewis is done, we put a talented SS across from dashon)
3) John Jerry (Massive OG with 2nd round potential, yet fell. Add O-line depth)
5) LeRoy Van (Grealty improves our anemic KR/PR. has 11 TD on special teams!)
6) Devin Ross (Adds CB depth and has nice size and speed.)
7) Emanuel Sanders (Straight up burner at WR. Good player with character issues)
This gives us alot of play makers on offense, defence and special teams.