LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Tim Tebow accepts invite to Senior Bowl

Per seniorbowl.com

Not that we are going to take him, but interested in where he will line up and how he will look.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=136212
my bad.....did a seach and everything..
So what if he looks awesome? Even from under center?

People rag on him, saying they would throw up if he were on the team, wouldn't take him in the 6th etc., but the guy is obviously a player. A good one. With an NFL-sized body.

If for example he were there in the second (unlikely), and looked good in senior bowl, combine, and workouts, would you take him?
Originally posted by Outlaw209:
my bad.....did a seach and everything..

no worries, we all have done it even if we dont wanna admit it, even us vets of the forum.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
So what if he looks awesome? Even from under center?

People rag on him, saying they would throw up if he were on the team, wouldn't take him in the 6th etc., but the guy is obviously a player. A good one. With an NFL-sized body.

If for example he were there in the second (unlikely), and looked good in senior bowl, combine, and workouts, would you take him?

Depends who's there. There should be a lot of good players at that 2nd round pick. I love Tebow's passion and leadership abilities but he's a project. I think he's honestly further behind as a QB than Alex was when we drafted him. He needs to go to a team where he can learn behind a good vet. Like the Patriots, Cards...etc.
Share 49ersWebzone