There are 201 users in the forums

Cody Grimm SS VT

This guy is 5'11" 210pounds, and probably will be a 7th round pick or FA. Played LB in school. But I have seen all the VT games and this guy is a baller. Their second best defensive player, besides Worilds. Grimm has elite instincts and is decently athletic. I think he could turn into a great 'attacking' strong safety after a year or two developing. Son of guard from the redskin's hogs.

I know everyone is focused on the first few picks, but I figure I would throw the name out early .

Read this rather entertaining article on him: http://www.roanoke.com/sports/vtfootball/wb/227790

4.02 NFL shuffle time, 1.64 10-yard split, 37" vertical.
If he's any good, "Grimm Reaper" would be a cool nickname
seen him play a few times and dudes a smart player
Heady guy, but is going to time slow as molasses. The influx of underclassman talent will likely push him to the UDFA crop.

Grimm may time in the 4.7's, and that's definitely not what we need in our back end.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 12, 2010 at 19:27:01 ]
Great player. Had the priviledge of going to 2 VT games this year. Vs. Miami and Vs. Marshall. Dude was a beast. I wouldn't mind picking him up!
This guy is now the starting FS for the Bucs and had 9 tackles along with a pick 6 today
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
This guy is now the starting FS for the Bucs and had 9 tackles along with a pick 6 today

He looked good today
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by confusedrhino:

He looked good today
Share 49ersWebzone