There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft Thread***

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
The Minnesota Vikings have agreed to trade Bernard Berrian to the Bills for Donte Whitner and Lee Evans.

That would be a lot to give up for Bernard Berrian. s**tty trade in my opinion!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
The Minnesota Vikings have agreed to trade Bernard Berrian to the Bills for Donte Whitner and Lee Evans.

That would be a lot to give up for Bernard Berrian. s**tty trade in my opinion!

Agreed
Lee Evans>>>Bernard Berrian
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 28, 2010 at 8:25 PM ]
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Jan 28, 2010 at 10:31 PM ]
Ok, Carolina is on the clock, anyone know who, if anyone had them?

If not, what are their needs and ill make the pick or we can do a consensus pick.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

If not, what are their needs and ill make the pick or we can do a consensus pick.

Mornin'. Are their needs: CB, WR, DT, QB? If so, wouldn't Kyle Wilson be a great pick for them at this point? Arthur Jones or Alex Harrington (too early?) or D. Williams or D. Thomas at WR?

To me, I say Kyle Wilson

PS But, I want him for us...
[ Edited by ninertico on Jan 29, 2010 at 8:12 AM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:

Mornin'. Are their needs: CB, WR, DT, QB? If so, wouldn't Kyle Wilson be a great pick for them at this point? Arthur Jones or Alex Harrington (too early?) or D. Williams or D. Thomas at WR?

To me, I say Kyle Wilson

lol.

Then Wilson it is.
Originally posted by ninertico:

To me, I say Kyle Wilson

lol.

Then Wilson it is.

Damn it!...uh, I mean...that's great!

Ok, Niners went with Perrish Cox, best available and a return man. Little worried he may be in the same mold as Mike Rumph, is there anyone who can disprove that comparison?
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Ok, Niners went with Perrish Cox, best available and a return man. Little worried he may be in the same mold as Mike Rumph, is there anyone who can disprove that comparison?

Trying to "prove" or "disprove" player/prospect comparisons is nearly impossible to do. However, Cox does seem to be more of a quick-twitch/natural athlete than was Rumph, which should help him at CB. Not to mention, Rumph added little to no value on special teams, whereas Cox was one of the better punt returners in college football last year (in fact, was right behind Kyle Wilson in terms of punt return average).
AB, can you make the pick for GB? this is taking waaaay toooo long.

Thanks.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
AB, can you make the pick for GB? this is taking waaaay toooo long.

Thanks.

got anyone in mind?

They already took Campbell.
I see that Ricky Sapp is still available. Both OTC, and Scott Wright have him as a first round talent.

I think the Packers could use another OLB in their 3-4 defense.
Kansas City is now putting on the trading block...........

Chris Chambers WR
Bobby Wade WR
I'll make my pick in a couple min sorry
ok, its been a day or so, and no pick, lets gets a consensus, MINNESOTA, there main needs are DT and CB IMO.