LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft Thread***

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
chile, fincham, give me a few days, ill get back at ya, im waiting on Ghost, if he drops out, then one of you can have in it. Or heck if you wanna split teams, im willing if its cool with everyone else.

for sure, just let me know thanks AB.

I'll let Chile go ahead of me. I mean u did say u wanted veterans. I see that Chile has more post than I, which makes him more of a vet than me or atleast in my eyes it does lol. So, scratch my name and let Chile have it if it does become avaliable.
So, now that the Vikings have lost, will they try to draft a QB? I think Brett has had enough (please retire!)

I think any QB left on the board would be a reach, but McCoy could be the pick for them.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
chile, fincham, give me a few days, ill get back at ya, im waiting on Ghost, if he drops out, then one of you can have in it. Or heck if you wanna split teams, im willing if its cool with everyone else.

I'll let Chile go ahead of me. I mean u did say u wanted veterans. I see that Chile has more post than I, which makes him more of a vet than me or atleast in my eyes it does lol. So, scratch my name and let Chile have it if it does become avaliable.

Noo man, first come first serve..its yours if you want, but if anything falls through just let me know.

Noo man, first come first serve..its yours if you want, but if anything falls through just let me know.

Well, I'd like to do it but, I'm gonna be moving into my new place on the 1st and I'm not sure when I'll have my internet hooked up there. Through all the moving and getting caught up on other stuff financially. So you go ahead and take it that way its no delays and hold ups. I'm in AB's 32 individual team draft anyways so thats enough for me.

Well, I'd like to do it but, I'm gonna be moving into my new place on the 1st and I'm not sure when I'll have my internet hooked up there. Through all the moving and getting caught up on other stuff financially. So you go ahead and take it that way its no delays and hold ups. I'm in AB's 32 individual team draft anyways so thats enough for me.

Sounds good thanks dude

Sounds good thanks dude

Hey, no problem bro...your welcome!
NFC East- PTulini
NFC West- KRS-1
NFC North- AB/DynastyChile
NFC South- Ghost

AFC East- smileyman
AFC West- Solidg2000
AFC North- Krizay
AFC South- DynastyPart2
Raiders here...

Just making one last ditch effort to get into the early 2nd round coming up.

I'm offering Greg Ellis and a 3rd rounder (#85). Willing to negotiate. PM me if you have any ideas...
I like the hour suggestion of when the members are sleeping.

Also, I'd like to take this time and have people/members sign up for the 8 person division mock,

I assume, KRS-1, teeohh, myself will want in, so lets have at it.

And im looking for mainly veterans for this mock.

I wanted in, but I guess I am too late...if anyone drops out, I would love to join...

Great sadness...
  • krizay
  • Veteran
bump

ok, AC isnt here, any thoughts on who the Lions should get, they already have Suh, maybe a OT like Jason Fox or Selvish Capers?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
ok, AC isnt here, any thoughts on who the Lions should get, they already have Suh, maybe a OT like Jason Fox or Selvish Capers?

I'd say Guard or D-line personally.
Originally posted by krizay:

maybe Asamoah?
Originally posted by krizay:

maybe Asamoah?

or OT Jason Fox
here are the options;

Asamoah, at Guard
Dwyer, Matthews and Best at RB
Fox at Tackle
Share 49ersWebzone