LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Mock senarios I would be happy with

• Elric
  • Veteran
1st pick OT Anthony Davis or Bryan Bulaga
2st Pick Rolando McClain MLB
2rd pick Terrance Cody NT if not available segio Kindle OLB or Earl Thomas Texas Cb
3th Pick Jevon Snead QB Mississippi
4th pick Gaurd
5th pick DE
6th pick RB
7th pick PR/KR

one of the more interesting thought
were 1st pick Rolando McClain MLB
2nd pick first found Sergio Kindle OLB
2rd pick Ciron Black OT
3rd pick cory Wooten DE Northwestern if not available Maurkice Pouncey OG Florida
4rd Myron Rolle, S, Florida State - 6'2- 218
  • titan
  • Veteran
Jevon Snead sucks! your other picks looked good. I just can't stand him.
We need to draft an ilb as much as we need to draft a wr. Anything short of drafting ol and or pass rush in 1st round would be a failure.
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
We need to draft an ilb as much as we need to draft a wr. Anything short of drafting ol and or pass rush in 1st round would be a failure.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Jevon Snead sucks! your other picks looked good. I just can't stand him.

Snead has an amazing arm, but his decision making is questionable to say the least.
Originally posted by Elric:
2rd pick Terrance Cody NT if not available segio Kindle OLB or Earl Thomas Texas Cb
4th pick Gaurd
5th pick DE
6th pick RB
7th pick PR/KR

2rd pick Ciron Black OT
3rd pick cory Wooten DE Northwestern if not available Maurkice Pouncey OG Florida

I'm not liking either scenarios. The first one has you selecting two defensive players. McClain is awesome but I'm not a fan of Cody's. Earl Thomas (a safety, not a corner) would be a great pick though but no way does he fall to the 2nd round. But o-line must be the selection with at least one of our 1st rounders. Our defense played very well this past season.
  • Elric
  • Veteran
I studied the depth chart for all 2010 prospects.

and to get an OLB with size or an ILB with size is hard so you better get them in the first round or your out of luck.

I was suprised to see the available 3-4 DE's that are available with Justin Smith Size.

Runnning backs there aren't so many. Either there under 200 lbs or less or there batering ram 233 with no break aways spead.

Safety and Gaurds there are alot available.

Corners are hyrogliphics to me there seem to be three top tier and then its a your have to be really careful. This is were scott's expertise begins.

We need to pick up a running back bad. I'm not impressed with coffee yet.
I studied the depth chart for all 2010 prospects.

and to get an OLB with size or an ILB with size is hard so you better get them in the first round or your out of luck.

I was suprised to see the available 3-4 DE's that are available with Justin Smith Size.

Runnning backs there aren't so many. Either there under 200 lbs or less or there batering ram 233 with no break aways spead.

Safety and Gaurds there are alot available.

Corners are hyrogliphics to me there seem to be three top tier and then its a your have to be really careful. This is were scott's expertise begins.

We need to pick up a running back bad. I'm not impressed with coffee yet.

We need an o-line to improve our rushing game. I can't judge Coffee's season with how bad our run blocking was. Our defense has played real well and we don't need to focus on selecting defensive players in the 1st round unless it happens to be Suh or Berry. O-line O-line O-line is what we need to focus on.
Personally not a fan of Tomas (smaller than bob sanders and look how beat up he is), Cody (2 down player that is not very productive - takes plays off because od his cardio), or kindle (don't know if he's motor is where it should be. Had a couple sacks in against Bama but he wasn't even blocked on those plays). No way mcclain falls to 16/17

here is actual mock I found I would be happy with.

http://draftdebacled.com/publisheddraft.aspx?mdid=5508

Pretty funny he is serious
Interesting. My take is if we don't fix our Oline we'll suck. It will be the same BS story all over again. We're talking about 5 seasons where the line has been inconsistent at best.

I feel that if we fix the Oline - everything will get better. The running game, the passing and a more rested Defense.
Originally posted by conformers:

So.... we get Suh and Okung while the Rams get Bradford, the Hawks get Clausen, and the Cards get a kicker? Sure, sign me up for that!

Too bad there's no way in hell that could happen. I would be drunk for a week if it did tho.
Originally posted by conformers:

How in any way does that mock seem serious?

Read the comments... that mock was made as a joke.
4th pick Gaurd
5th pick DE
6th pick RB
7th pick PR/KR

1)Rolando McClain will not be there for our first pick, let alone our second. McClain os going to denver, its almost set in stone.

2) I don't like Earl thomas at all, overated athleticism, poor tackeling, and way too short. No doubt a bust in my mind.

2rd pick Ciron Black OT
3) Sergio Kndle is not first round quality, he is a late 2nd- early 3rd. He is purley a speed rusher with few moves, which will not work in the nfl.

Otherwise, I really like it :) I'd favor Anthony Davis over Bulaga. in fact if we cannot get Davis, either trade down or pick Ciron Black in the second.
Share 49ersWebzone