There are 270 users in the forums

FedEx Orange Bowl

lets go GT. D. Morgan all day
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jan 5, 2010 at 5:30 PM ]
what a waste of TO in Iowa's side of the field.
I hope overrated Iowa gets curbstomped.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I hope overrated Iowa gets curbstomped.
I hope Iowa wins, i really don´t like the Georgia Tech QB
on top of wanting to see GT DE Morgan and Iowa OT Bulaga, i wanna see how well GT S Morgan Burnett and GT WR Demarylus Thomas do.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
I hope Iowa wins, i really don´t like the Georgia Tech QB

neither do I. I can't stand any sort of gimmick/option qb's.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
on top of wanting to see GT DE Morgan and Iowa OT Bulaga, i wanna see how well GT S Morgan Burnett and GT WR Demarylus Thomas do.

Adrian Clayborn, DE, Jr has also played great this season, lets all keep an eye on him.

Adrian Clayborn, DE, Jr has also played great this season, lets all keep an eye on him.

yes indeed.

1 more name i wanna throw out is GT RB Jonathan Dwyer, he, Morgan, Thomas and Burnett have to make decision on whether to turn pro or not.

yes indeed.

1 more name i wanna throw out is GT RB Jonathan Dwyer, he, Morgan, Thomas and Burnett have to make decision on whether to turn pro or not.

I think with a win all those GT names will turn pro. not sure what their status would be upon a loss.
add in Iowa OT Kyle Calloway, and ILB Pat Angerer, SR from Iowa.

Angerer should be a mid-late rd pick. Calloway, i can see as a 3rd rd pick. He was among Kiper's top 5 OT Senior on his rankings.
damn what's up with college programs with high school offenses. gawd it awful. you're playing in a big bowl game with option O. good luck trying to win.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

yes indeed.

I think with a win all those GT names will turn pro. not sure what their status would be upon a loss.

I personally like Burnett at S opposed to Mays. I wouldnt mind picking up Burnett in a trade up into the 2nd.

I would love this draft.

13- Davis
17- Iupati
46- Warren(CB Michigan)
Trade Up in 2nd- Burnett

and then later on get a WR, KR, OLB etc...
Share 49ersWebzone