LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

This mock draft has the 49ers selecting Taylor Mays and C.J. Spiller

IF scotty mac decides to draft an rb, I think we have a better chance of getting Best than Spiller

I think Spiller is gone before we pick, and I think we go o-line at #13.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by English:
I'd rather chop off my foot and shove it up my own ass.

If we don't select an OL in the 1st round, I'm going to hang myself.

Taking it very seriously, Huck? Is there any scenario that won't involve you either killing yourself or cutting off body parts?

You know we are going to require pictoral evidence that you are a man of your word, don't you? Next of kin can scan the death certificate. Not sure which forum would be best.

If we don't select an OL in the 1st round, I'll let you view my own hanging via webcam.

Don't want to be picky but I do feel I can sell more tickets for the chopping-off of the foot and the shoving it up the ass.

Personally, if no O linemen are taken in the 1st I was just planning on getting drunk.
I like the Spiller pick. Maybe my heart won't try to explode every time he fields a punt or kickoff.

+100.01
Originally posted by bigmike55:
http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm

I know we have major needs on the Oline, but this would be nice. Two big time playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Mays could take the place of Michael Lewis since Lewis is 1 concussion away from retiring, and we all know how bad we need a explosive change of pace back to spell Gore and also add a dynamic kick returner.

I wouldn't mind this first round, and then going for big O-linemen in the later rounds.

Please make it stop. Mays is NOT a big time playmaker. He is a workout warrior with little to no football instincts. Just say NO! to Mays. O-line is the first priority and maybe the target of both first round picks.
OLine and Haden.
Every site that has the 49ers taking Mays are the same ones that said they were taking Sanchez last year.

Sounds about right.

Taylor Mays...what a joke.
Originally posted by sspiker:
OLine and Haden.

Exactly!!!
Originally posted by Quitugua:
Originally posted by sspiker:
OLine and Haden.

Exactly!!!

mays is a f**king c********r

spiller is a badass though.....f**k this draft, just get an OL and get spiller

This is the funniest response i have ever seen here. I understand you perfectly
this mock draft is stupid. The niners in no way would draft a 5-9" CB in the second round, not in this division. No Oline drafted in first 3 rounds???? stupid mock draft
Share 49ersWebzone