LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Derrick Morgan vs Bryan Bulaga tonight in the Orange Bowl

Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Originally posted by smileyman:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'm eager to watch Kyle Calloway. I frequent the Draft pay site The Huddle Report. The lead analyst calls him a day one starter and future Pro Bowler at RT.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Calloway. He looked very, very good out there today.

DidnĀ“t he play at Guard for most of the day?

Yup.

http://www.qctimes.com/sports/football/college/big-10/iowa/article_27197744-f7f4-11de-8976-001cc4c03286.html

I hope he finds his way to the Senior Bowl
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 5, 2010 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Originally posted by kronik:
Bulaga is a maannn. He is cleary winning the battle. Bulaga is the Justin Smith of O-Lineman; Not flashy and may not be a pro bowler but he is strong as an ox, brings it every down and is just a very solid football player. Man he is exactly what we need at right tackle.

I don't think he is clearly winning the battle at all. Morgan got good pressure against Stanzi while bulldozing Bulaga who looked like he was holding as well. Even the commentator said he got away with it. Stanzi had to run to the sideline and throw it away.

That was one play that he beat Bulaga.

That's why I am saying it's not a clear win like Patrick is saying. So far, I think Bulaga is winning the battle, just not dominating it.

Your right

If we make Bulaga a top 15 pick, he better win almost all of his battles versus NFL caliber pass rushers.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.

I think he's too small to play a 3-4 de

Some project him as a 3-4 OLB but I think he is a natural 4-3 DE.

wtf, i was talking about the game. he kept moving spots. hed be on the left side for one play then move to right DE spot for the next.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.

I think he's too small to play a 3-4 de

Some project him as a 3-4 OLB but I think he is a natural 4-3 DE.

wtf, i was talking about the game. he kept moving spots. hed be on the left side for one play then move to right DE spot for the next.

i know what u meant but im saying it doesnt really matter to us because i dont think were gonna look at him too much cause he is too small to play a 3-4 DE
Share 49ersWebzone