There are 272 users in the forums

Derrick Morgan vs Bryan Bulaga tonight in the Orange Bowl

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.

I think he's too small to play a 3-4 de
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.

I think he's too small to play a 3-4 de

Some project him as a 3-4 OLB but I think he is a natural 4-3 DE.
Bryan Bulaga- Starting RT for the next 10yrs for the 49ers.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Bulaga is a maannn. He is cleary winning the battle. Bulaga is the Justin Smith of O-Lineman; Not flashy and may not be a pro bowler but he is strong as an ox, brings it every down and is just a very solid football player. Man he is exactly what we need at right tackle.

I don't think he is clearly winning the battle at all. Morgan got good pressure against Stanzi while bulldozing Bulaga who looked like he was holding as well. Even the commentator said he got away with it. Stanzi had to run to the sideline and throw it away.
Originally posted by kronik:
Bulaga is a maannn. He is cleary winning the battle. Bulaga is the Justin Smith of O-Lineman; Not flashy and may not be a pro bowler but he is strong as an ox, brings it every down and is just a very solid football player. Man he is exactly what we need at right tackle.

I don't think he is clearly winning the battle at all. Morgan got good pressure against Stanzi while bulldozing Bulaga who looked like he was holding as well. Even the commentator said he got away with it. Stanzi had to run to the sideline and throw it away.

That was one play that he beat Bulaga.
Adrian Clayborn is having a huge game, he looks like a good 3-4 DE in 2011.

I think it's pretty even so far, but Bulaga has held his own against one of the best pass rushers in the nation. I like Bulaga's toughness and quick feet (for a big man)...he'd look real nice as our RT!
if we draft Bulaga I'm going to call him "baby bulaga"
Bryan Bulaga- Starting RT for the next 10yrs for the 49ers.

Like him more after seeing him so far tonight. I would go for the Carolina pick for him.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:

That was one play that he beat Bulaga.

That's why I am saying it's not a clear win like Patrick is saying. So far, I think Bulaga is winning the battle, just not dominating it.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

he might change is mind about the draft after this game.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:

he might change is mind about the draft after this game.

If he stays in school and has a big year he could go somewhere like Tyson Jackson.
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?

Because you were tutored by Nate Davis?
Thats f**ked up

Holding on Bulaga, puts Morgan on the ground on the next play. Both those guys have had a good night.

That kid is a monster and an ideal 3-4 DE. I wouldn't be suprised if he changes hi$ mind after tonight's performance and comes out early.
Share 49ersWebzone