There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Derrick Morgan vs Bryan Bulaga tonight in the Orange Bowl

What a matchup, though I think Bulaga will be a RT in the NFL.
D. Morgan all day
Should be interesting
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I've never seen Bulaga before, I'll be watching.
Baaaaby Bulaaaaaga
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?
I'm eager to watch Kyle Calloway. I frequent the Draft pay site The Huddle Report. The lead analyst calls him a day one starter and future Pro Bowler at RT.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM ]
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?

Because you were tutored by Nate Davis?
Its gonna be a fantastic matchup and i would not mind drafting Bulaga. He has been amazing in the games that i have seen with him. CanĀ“t wait to see Morgan either.

Bulaga would be a solid pick but he had some kind of injury, only 20 years old and a true Junior

because you're dyslexic?
Bulaga handling Morgan easily on the first 2 plays, but Morgan is quick, gonna be a great fight between these 2
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.

yes, he and no 41 are switching
Bulaga is a maannn. He is cleary winning the battle. Bulaga is the Justin Smith of O-Lineman; Not flashy and may not be a pro bowler but he is strong as an ox, brings it every down and is just a very solid football player. Man he is exactly what we need at right tackle.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Because you were tutored by Nate Davis?
Thats f**ked up