LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

False report

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Well this story has made it on Great Blue North Draft Report after I called in to ask if they heard anything of a coin flip between SF and TENN. Too bad they don't mention my name.

Quote:
GBN
January 4
To flip or not to flip … There is a report in the San Jose Mercury that a coin flip has already been held to break the draft order tie between San Francisco with a pick from Carolina and Tennessee for the 16th and 17th picks at the 2010 draft. According to the report the 49ers got the 16th pick and Tennessee the 17th. However, this site is the only one reporting this. In fact, coin flips in the past have usually been conducted at the scouting combine in Indianapolis in late February and while the NFL still hasn’t announced when this year’s flips will take place, the NFL’s web site is still listing those two picks, as well as the 10th and 11th picks -Denver with a pick from Chicago and Jacksonville - as well and the 19th and 20th picks - Houston and Atlanta - as being subject to coin flips. Stay tuned.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Jan 5, 2010 at 10:28 AM ]
Coin flips are done at the combine.
Were picking #13 and #16

I hope we stay right where we are, I dont want to move up OR down, we have a chance to add TWO quality players with those picks, hopefully one is a RT
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Coin flips are done at the combine.

tails
fake
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
fake
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Well, guys I just got an email from Daniel Brown saying he made a mistake and has corrected his blog. So we have to what to see who get's the 16th pick.
Share 49ersWebzone