LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

AB's latest 1 round NFL mock draft

13. San Francisco- OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers - Agree w/ this pick.

17. San Francisco(Carolina)- OLB Jerry Hughes, TCU - I feel indifferent about this pick.

30. San Diego- OG Mike Iupati, Idaho - I don't think he drops this far, would rather we draft him instead.

Unfortunately, Suh will be picked by the Rams, ****! Also, Buffalo drafting Bryant makes a lot of sense.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

17. San Francisco(Carolina)- OLB Jerry Hughes, TCU - I feel indifferent about this pick.

30. San Diego- OG Mike Iupati, Idaho - I don't think he drops this far, would rather we draft him instead.

Unfortunately, Suh will be picked by the Rams, ****! Also, Buffalo drafting Bryant makes a lot of sense.

Buffalo was suppose to be a playoff team this year but was 30th against the run this year. Giving up 4.7 yards a carry, they need run stoppers they don't need to worry about filling the void of T.O.
what did hughes do in the bowl game last night? anything special?
Originally posted by tmg808:

Browns
I wouldn't go with Spiller. They have a young RB that carried them to 4-0 at the end of the season. Cribbs is there return man so I don't see why they would even look at Spiller.
Originally posted by maximill15:

Nothing really, although he was double teamed a good deal of the time. He did a decent job of setting and holding the edge and got a little pressure and one QB knockdown if I recall. Overall I didn't come away thinking, WOW, we need to draft this guy.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by maximill15:

Nothing really, although he was double teamed a good deal of the time. He did a decent job of setting and holding the edge and got a little pressure and one QB knockdown if I recall. Overall I didn't come away thinking, WOW, we need to draft this guy.

automatic fail by me, i rushed the mock, yeah i forgot haden.
changed the mock up.

Haden included, that was my mistake.
Love the update!!!! OL is the way to go. It helps open up holes for Gore & protecting Smith in the pocket

Originally posted by AC49er:
Love the update!!!! OL is the way to go. It helps open up holes for Gore & protecting Smith in the pocket

cool cool, I originally had Iupati, but when i realized Hughes was on the board, i choose him, but he could go 15 or 32, depends on the team.
Is this under the assumption Baas is not resigned???
AB, do you have Iupati taking over for Baas at LG?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
AB, do you have Iupati taking over for Baas at LG?

yep, Id have Iupati at LG, Rachal at RG and maybe competing with Baas if we keep him.,

Even if we keep Baas, we should look at a OG in aprils draft.
If we don't resign Baas or anyone in FA this is a good mock

I hope the Rams go after a QB though
Share 49ersWebzone