There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fiesta bowl!!!

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
boise state is sneaky
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn, boise state is gonna win this game.

No, TCU MUST pull this off...they have more riding on this than BSU...all they have to do is look at the sidelines and stands for proof...TCU will get back into this...trust...trust...
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn, boise state is gonna win this game.

they better not!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn, boise state is gonna win this game.

they better not!
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn, boise state is gonna win this game.

No, TCU MUST pull this off...they have more riding on this than BSU...all they have to do is look at the sidelines and stands for proof...TCU will get back into this...trust...trust...

how do they have more riding on it?


Catch...the ball...
Originally posted by GameOver:


Catch...the ball...
Jerry Hughes has dissapeared
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn, boise state is gonna win this game.

No, TCU MUST pull this off...they have more riding on this than BSU...all they have to do is look at the sidelines and stands for proof...TCU will get back into this...trust...trust...

how do they have more riding on it?

Their cheerleaders have put a lot more spirit and heart into this game than Boise State's cheerleaders, as a result, they need this win more than BSU...again, do it for the women...
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Jerry Hughes has dissapeared
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn, boise state is gonna win this game.

No, TCU MUST pull this off...they have more riding on this than BSU...all they have to do is look at the sidelines and stands for proof...TCU will get back into this...trust...trust...

how do they have more riding on it?

Their cheerleaders have put a lot more spirit and heart into this game than Boise State's cheerleaders, as a result, they need this win more than BSU...again, do it for the women...

MY MAN KERLEY! KILLIN THEM BSU HOES!

Good s**t Kerley...
Originally posted by GameOver:


Catch...the ball...
This must be the worst game of Hicks' life.