LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Senior Bowl 2010

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I really like McCluster but 165 lbs? He's going to get killed at that weight in the NFL. He can add some weight, but then how fast would he be?

If he played for a DII school or in the WAC or something. You might have a point. But doing what he did at that size in the SEC leads me to believe he'll be ok.

doesnt he have a history of injuries in college?

Quote:
He missed six games in 2006 due to a shoulder injury involving nerve damage and another four games in 2007 due to re-injuring the same shoulder in the preseason.

Looks like 1 real injury. That got reinjured. Didn't miss any time the last 2 years.
Jacoby Ford being bashed about his speed being track only and not on the football field, also talking about not showing explosion, but I thought he had a step or two on that deep route which was way underthrown
I really like McCluster but 165 lbs? He's going to get killed at that weight in the NFL. He can add some weight, but then how fast would he be?

If he played for a DII school or in the WAC or something. You might have a point. But doing what he did at that size in the SEC leads me to believe he'll be ok.

Quote:
He missed six games in 2006 due to a shoulder injury involving nerve damage and another four games in 2007 due to re-injuring the same shoulder in the preseason.

Looks like 1 real injury. That got reinjured. Didn't miss any time the last 2 years.

I must be thinking of someone else, cuz the dude im thinking of has battled knee injuries in college. s**t im so confused i right now it might not even be a real guy im thinking of, just something i made up in my head, dont mind me ingore my post

oooooh a butterfly
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

Quote:

Fair enough, but just curious, when is the last time a player that light played in the league?

Quote:

Fair enough, but just curious, when is the last time a player that light played in the league?

This year
http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3772
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Quote:

DeSean Jackson 5'10 175

searhing for more still though
Originally posted by solidg2000:

Quote:

This year

LOL he didnt play this year
Alex carrington blew up Iupati (at LT)
Wow, Brandon Graham is looking great out there. Iupati just got ran over at left tackle position by someone with a bull rush
I watched the practice yesterday when I got home from work. Am I the only that noticed Iupati getting beat by Odrick on their first 1-on-1? The second time they matched up against each other, Odrick just bull rushed him. I'm sure Iupati will be fine and I still want us to draft him, but I hope he learns to extend his arms more and stay lower.

I also noticed Ducasse getting beat by Schoefield twice before O'Brien tore his ACL. It looked pretty bad

Originally posted by tohara3:
Wow, Brandon Graham is looking great out there. Iupati just got ran over at left tackle position by someone with a bull rush

I think that's two good practices for Graham so far. he's not that tall, but he looks almost identical to Lamar Woodley out there.

Iupati is having a rough couple days with the higher level of competition, but I think he'll do fine.

Quote:

This year

LOL he didnt play this year

Lol
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the_lightest_football_player_in_the_NFL
Originally posted by SF69ers:

I think that's two good practices for Graham so far. he's not that tall, but he looks almost identical to Lamar Woodley out there.

Iupati is having a rough couple days with the higher level of competition, but I think he'll do fine.

To be fair 1on1 drills favor DE and DT

To be fair 1on1 drills favor DE and DT

Agreed. The Senior Bowl game itself should tell the story.
I watched the practice yesterday when I got home from work. Am I the only that noticed Iupati getting beat by Odrick on their first 1-on-1? The second time they matched up against each other, Odrick just bull rushed him. I'm sure Iupati will be fine and I still want us to draft him, but I hope he learns to extend his arms more and stay lower.

I also noticed Ducasse getting beat by Schoefield twice before O'Brien tore his ACL. It looked pretty bad

I wouldn't be mad to see Brandon Graham opposite Ahmad Brooks rushing the passer.
Share 49ersWebzone