There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL Senior Bowl 2010

Originally posted by ads_2006:
wait,

the listed rolle as sliding...or was that just extra to the article

makes no sense, from the paragraph on him, sounds like he did well.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wait,

the listed rolle as sliding...or was that just extra to the article

makes no sense, from the paragraph on him, sounds like he did well.

if you look it says notes before him and coach saben and all of that....they only listed two people as sliding...they just didn't bold the "Notes:"
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
bad news, Schoefield, tore his ACL on that play with Ducasse.

I was wondering. That is a really tough break for the guy.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I really like McCluster but 165 lbs? He's going to get killed at that weight in the NFL. He can add some weight, but then how fast would he be?
Originally posted by TX9R:
I really like McCluster but 165 lbs? He's going to get killed at that weight in the NFL. He can add some weight, but then how fast would he be?

As a return guy he should be ok
  • krizay
  • Veteran

If he played for a DII school or in the WAC or something. You might have a point. But doing what he did at that size in the SEC leads me to believe he'll be ok.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Quote:

Terrence “Mount” Cody confirmed his nickname, measuring in at a 6’4, 370. It’s a weight I’m sure disappointed many scouts and fans who were hoping to see him well short of 350. 370 is a number every team will want to consider, regardless of how many pounds he loses by the Combine. That number should have been much lower with Alabama just having concluded their season mere weeks ago.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2010/seniorbowl/monday.html
Originally posted by Jcool:

Quote:

Terrence “Mount” Cody confirmed his nickname, measuring in at a 6’4, 370. It’s a weight I’m sure disappointed many scouts and fans who were hoping to see him well short of 350. 370 is a number every team will want to consider, regardless of how many pounds he loses by the Combine. That number should have been much lower with Alabama just having concluded their season mere weeks ago.

and thats why i dont want that fat ass on this team. he doesnt even look like a football player
them some big ol titties
Nice updates folks gives me alot to read while at work
Originally posted by Jcool:

Quote:

There goes my breakfast.
im reading Tebow is sucking balls big time, having a difficult time under the center
Originally posted by krizay:

If he played for a DII school or in the WAC or something. You might have a point. But doing what he did at that size in the SEC leads me to believe he'll be ok.

doesnt he have a history of injuries in college?
  • NYSunDevil49er
  • Info N/A
Per Todd McShay:

• Iupati looking good -- Idaho's Mike Iupati is clearly the best offensive lineman on the North roster. He is quick, powerful, balanced and nasty. He struggled when moved to tackle and might fit best at guard in the NFL, but Iupati is good enough to consider in the late first round.
Hope to see some good stuff today durin practices.