There are 173 users in the forums

wALTER fOOTBALL DREAM COME TRUE MOCK DRAFT - UPDATED 12/31/09

• obx49
  • Veteran
Yes, that would be a dream come true. However, then you see who they have us drafting in the third round and their credibility gets tossed out the window....

"San Francisco 49ers: Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri

The 49ers need some help at receiver (Really?), and if they stick with this spread offense, Danario Alexander would be a good fit."

Don't get me wrong on Alexander, he's a hell of a player, but I don't think we will draft a WR in the first 3 rounds.
[ Edited by obx49 on Jan 3, 2010 at 8:04 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
That would give me the best orgasm of my life.

...it won't happen tho.

lol
Originally posted by obx49:
Yes, that would be a dream come true. However, then you see who they have us drafting in the third round and their credibility gets tossed out the window....

"San Francisco 49ers: Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri

The 49ers need some help at receiver (Really?), and if they stick with this spread offense, Danario Alexander would be a good fit."

Don't get me wrong on Alexander, he's a hell of a player, but I don't think we will draft a WR in the first 3 rounds.

I don't think he has any idea we run a base 2WR-2TE offense, where the 3rd WR barely, if ever, touches the field.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by rtj03:
Walter's Football is a joke. Simply ignore them.

Why , explain?

They are simply not very good. I have tracked their performance for years, and it has been pretty abominable. Just a bunch of guys with a website that don't really understand the draft, how it works, the history, the factors that impact the draft and more.

Just a highly unreliable source.

P.S. For instance, in the draft last year, I had more than 30 players in the draft that they missed in the draft. They finished dead last of all the 7-round prognosticators in hitting on how many guys total would be drafted.

Stats/link please, because they say otherwise.
i would honestly masterbate to that draft. Especially if we could land McCluster in the 3rd.
Originally posted by KknighthawkK_9er:

Why , explain?

They are simply not very good. I have tracked their performance for years, and it has been pretty abominable. Just a bunch of guys with a website that don't really understand the draft, how it works, the history, the factors that impact the draft and more.

P.S. For instance, in the draft last year, I had more than 30 players in the draft that they missed in the draft. They finished dead last of all the 7-round prognosticators in hitting on how many guys total would be drafted.

im with maddog on this, walter football is one of the worst.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I think it's very early to say who is going where exactly, i remember all the people claiming there's no way that Quintin Groves or DeSean Jackson would make it to our first round pick, or that Crabtree would make it to us so on and so forth.

Remember last year, Everette Brown was a top 15 pick? yeah right he went somewhere in the 40's. Every year tons of guys slip. Just how it goes.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KknighthawkK_9er:

Why , explain?

im with maddog on this, walter football is one of the worst.

yeah Maddogg knows his s**t! Walter is only good on NFL bets! He gets rocked in college!
Considering that they are still showing us drafting at 11 and 14.................
I'll be very happy and if we could add in the third rd either McCluster or Hardy from Ole Miss things could get very interesting.

Originally posted by socal9er42:
Considering that they are still showing us drafting at 11 and 14.................
look at the "last update"-date and then look, when it will be updated next...

[ Edited by communist on Jan 6, 2010 at 20:41:40 ]
Share 49ersWebzone