• rtj03
  • Veteran
THIS WOULD BE A GREAT DRAFT FOR US.
1A - HADEN CB FLORIDA
1B - ANTOHONY DAVIS OT RUTGERS
2 - M IUPATI OG IDAHO

DOUBT IUPATI WILL LAST THIS LONG BUT WOULD BE A DREAM FIRST THREE PICKS

LINK: http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php
That would give me the best orgasm of my life.

...it won't happen tho.
Add in Brandon Graham who he has going pick right after us in the 3rd and it's WAY too good to be true.
Originally posted by genus49:
Add in Brandon Graham who he has going pick right after us in the 3rd and it's WAY too good to be true.

wow, I and most have Graham in the 1st or 2nd, i doubt he lasts till the 3rd and i doubt Iupati lasts long. by time draft rolls around, he might be a mid 1st.
I wish, but no chance that happens.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

wow, I and most have Graham in the 1st or 2nd, i doubt he lasts till the 3rd and i doubt Iupati lasts long. by time draft rolls around, he might be a mid 1st.

I think his mocks have people all over the place and guys are dropping way too low.

Just figured if we're going to jack off over a mock that has a very low probability of taking place we may as well get our moneys worth ;)
This is really not that far fetched. I don't think Lupati falls to the second but I didn't think Crabtree would fall to the 10th spot or Ray Maualuga falling to the 2nd round. Point is the draft may very well fall this way....
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

he has sergio kindle just a few spots afterwards
Change Haden with Spiller and we would make the playoffs!
Walter's Football is a joke. Simply ignore them.

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Why , explain?
Originally posted by rtj03:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Why , explain?

They are simply not very good. I have tracked their performance for years, and it has been pretty abominable. Just a bunch of guys with a website that don't really understand the draft, how it works, the history, the factors that impact the draft and more.

Just a highly unreliable source.

P.S. For instance, in the draft last year, I had more than 30 players in the draft that they missed in the draft. They finished dead last of all the 7-round prognosticators in hitting on how many guys total would be drafted.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jan 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I sense the possibilities of this thread getting interesting all of a sudden!

I mean, Jason Pierre-Paul going at 41. That is amateur hour. Just an embarrassment.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
This is really not that far fetched. I don't think Lupati falls to the second but I didn't think Crabtree would fall to the 10th spot or Ray Maualuga falling to the 2nd round. Point is the draft may very well fall this way....

Lupati may even go undrafted but Iupati will be a first rounder for sure.

Crabtree still went top 10 and Rey went early round 2 as well. Our pick in the 2nd round would be likely around the 14-20 range.

Unless he hurts himself or is caught doing something really heinous the best guard prospect in years isn't dropping that far.
Share 49ersWebzone