LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

The Jordan Shipley Movement

I really like Shipley as a WR but he isn't an NFL-caliber KR/PR. He has decent straight-line speed but he isn't going to juke anybody.
I want either:

or

Jerry Hughes, Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati are the 3 guys I really hope to see as 49ers after the draft is over.

If we get 2 I'll be doing backflips. If we get all 3 somehow...I may not make it to the see them play cuz I'll explode from excitement.
Do you guys see Iupati as an RT or OG? If we resign Baas and draft him, where does he play?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Do you guys see Iupati as an RT or OG? If we resign Baas and draft him, where does he play?

I see as an OG. He'll be an All Pro at the position. No need to play with a guy by switching his positions and taking a chance to screw him up.
Originally posted by teeohh:

He can and will be a starter and probably an All-Pro at Guard for a long time. I don't really see Baas on this team after next season. Even with the fact that he's an RFA because of the uncapped year, I don't really see us signing him to a long-term contract.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jan 5, 2010 at 3:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone