Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New updated Walterfootball Mock

Just updated but this is my dream scenario:

1 Joe Haden CB
1 Anthony Davis OT
2 Mike Iupati OG
3 Marshawn Gilyard WR/KR

This is definitely the best scenario. Haden and Davis are my two favorite picks in the first outside of McClain but he really isnt a need
walterfootball
[ Edited by rspinale on Dec 23, 2009 at 11:57 PM ]
I'd take that in a second!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Mardy Gilyard in the 3rd? People here were saying he was bonafide 1st round material...?
There's no way Gilyard lasts until the 3rd but I'd be ecstatic if we came away with that draft.
Originally posted by rspinale:

1 Joe Haden CB
1 Anthony Davis OT
2 Mike Iupati OG
3 Marshawn Gilyard WR/KR

This is definitely the best scenario. Haden and Davis are my two favorite picks in the first outside of McClain but he really isnt a need
walterfootball

that would be a DREAM draft if it happened we would be in the playoffs for sure.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I have to admit, that would be an excellent draft.
What a great draft that would be. These are the two players I would want in the 1st round out of the realistic players that could see being around when we pick. I think Haden will last to around 10ish but I think Davis eventually will be a top 10 Pick and the second tackle taken. I guess we will know more once the combine comes and goes.
That would be great!
I would take that in a heartbeat, but I don't think it's even gonna come close to falling that way.
Too good to be true BUT it's always fun to dream. Still, Crabtree falling to 10 was thought to be a pipedream. So, who knows?
I love this mock!!!!!!!!!!
thats what im talking about
Originally posted by rspinale:

1 Joe Haden CB
1 Anthony Davis OT
2 Mike Iupati OG
3 Marshawn Gilyard WR/KR

walterfootball

Well this draft would certainly cover 4 of our issues and cover them well. Then we would need to focus on getting pass rush after this and hope we could pull a gem out of the rough.
  • cools
  • Veteran
would love that draft

then someday we could hear...
"Davis made a great block to give Davis time to hit Davis deep for a TD"
Would be great. Has about a .00000000000000000000000000000000001 % chance of happening though. There is a good chance that Davis and Haden will both be gone by the time we pick in rd 1. Iupati isnt going to last until round 2 and Gilyard wont last all the way to round 3.