LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

OTC's Talent Tier Board

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Great list so far, OTC.

Great job as usual OTC!
Nice yardstick for thought. thanks
Also appreciate the lack of emotion element. Very straightforward
have eric berry or jahvid best declared yet?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
One guy I didn't see was Rolando McClain.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
One guy I didn't see was Rolando McClain.

sorry...skip
OTC what about that speedy reciever from UConn Marcus Easley or something? Wouldn't have be there as a 4th rounder atleast?
Looks Good OTC.

If you wouldnt mind, I'd like to post mine in a bit and see where we stand or how far we might be.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
OTC what about that speedy reciever from UConn Marcus Easley or something? Wouldn't have be there as a 4th rounder atleast?

I have him in the third round talents. Check again, WTW.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I have him in the third round talents. Check again, WTW.

Oh I see, my bad. Thanks man.
Anthony Davis just declared, and has been added.

OTC, it looks like a deep draft for DT. That being said, would you consider trading Franklin to address other team needs?
Originally posted by foreign49er:
OTC, it looks like a deep draft for DT. That being said, would you consider trading Franklin to address other team needs?

No, I'd franchise him and keep him. We need to keep the good players we have and build around them with upgrades.

No, I'd franchise him and keep him. We need to keep the good players we have and build around them with upgrades.

I completely agree.

I completely agree.

Agree also
More additions:

WR Damian Williams of USC Declares.

Quote:
USC wide receiver Damian Williams will forego his senior year and enter the NFL draft, according to multiple sources. Williams, who caught a team-high 58 passes with six touchdowns this season, earned his college degree last week and informed friends he would not be around USC next semester because he would be training for the draft. "There's a lot of indications (he is going pro) because he graduated," USC coach Pete Carroll said Tuesday. "We're talking about it. We haven't had a serious meeting yet. His parents have been around here a lot." Williams would not say Tuesday whether he made his decision and a formal announcement is not expected until after USC plays Boston College in the Emerald Bowl on Saturday. "I don't know," he said. "I'm playing football this week. We'll talk about it later." But he also questioned the benefit of returning for another season, especially after being named USC's Most Valuable Player this season and demonstrating he can be a dangerous punt returner with two touchdowns. "How much better of a college player can I be?" Williams said. "That's what I have to weigh." Williams said he applied for an evaluation of his draft status with the NFL but did not know the results yet. The NFL is notorious for being conservative in its evaluation, however, because it does not want to encourage players to go pro. This is the second straight year Williams applied for an evaluation. - Scott Wolf, The Daily Breeze
Share 49ersWebzone