LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

New Draft Countdown Mock

DraftCountdown.com

CB Joe Haden
OT Trent Williams
i can deal with that
Trent Williams scares me, he seems like a boom or bust type of player though he certainly has a lot of talent and I like him much better at RT than LT.
I'd be shocked if Bradford goes #1 overall. I would love to see the Rams take him #1 but I just can't see that happening.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I'd be shocked if Bradford goes #1 overall. I would love to see the Rams take him #1 but I just can't see that happening.

I think rams would most likely trade down or just take other Top talent instead

can you please ellaborate how Trent WIlliams seems to be a bust or boom player? I've seen alot of people crossing trent off their draft list

Yeah, I don't wanna see hem get Suh.
Trent Williams scares me, he seems like a boom or bust type of player though he certainly has a lot of talent and I like him much better at RT than LT.

He'll go to the right side.
  • omegaraw
  • Info N/A
I don't know about the UF DB's they don't look solid to me. Florida is the type of team to force teams into the pass, so the DBs expect it. I guess he couldn't be any worse than Mike Rumph was.
I think.......... we already have a thread on this.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=135361
I love Haden and we need to draft an OL with one of our firsts. I'm down

Draft countdown is usually spot on with their mocks. I would love this draft, it'd fill our two biggest needs.
First off, Suh will be this first pick. Period. No team is going to pass on a sure thing at ta critical position (DT) and a QB is rarely a sure thing to begin with.
No Trent Williams. I've watched every college fame he's played. He had a horrible year. Think Kwame Harris!
Originally posted by DaNiners:
First off, Suh will be this first pick. Period. No team is going to pass on a sure thing at ta critical position (DT) and a QB is rarely a sure thing to begin with.

DTs are hardly a sure thing either. Plus, in terms of a player's ceiling, a DT with never impact a team like a QB will. As good as Suh is, I think the Rams have to go after a QB. Bulger and Null aren't going to lead them anywhere.

Spagnuola is a defensive guru and loves an aggressive pass rush. If he's still around maybe he can persuade mgmt to go with Suh, but for the money, I'd guess they go after a franchise QB (Clausen/Bradford).

So what is your problem? The Niners already have Staley at LT and have him locked up for the long haul. The only reason why they draft him is to play RT. This guy was part of one of the most dominant lines in recent memory when he played RT and kept Bradford clean for a whole year. Explain yourself......
Share 49ersWebzone