Not really a mock of the whole draft so it couldn't give it a whole number rating.
My hopes for the draft in 2010
* In my future the pass rush will prove itself in the next 4 games and everyone will be satisfied with it. *
* Biggest needs are Secondary starters and depth, Strong Offensive Line and depth*
1. CB J Haden - can be the third corner and truly push Clements for starting job. Has locked down most of the top receivers coming into the drat.
1. RB C J SPiller - explosive returner and RB, also adds needed depth to backfield. Can kill two birds with 1 stone.
2. OG Rodney Hudson or Mike Iupati - Either could come in and start right away. Hudson is a future Randall McDaniel type.
3. OT Jared Veldheer - Athletic, works hard in weight room, I like him too.
4. FS Robert Johnson - Play making FS, that can possibly play both safety postitions
5. SS Myron Rolle - Rhode Scholar, good athlete, team leader, can be the QB of the Defense. Lewis has been injured often and career is close to being over.
6. OG Shawn Lauvao - Plays both Tackle and OG, adds depth to the Line. Strong, stout lineman that can help with the run.
7. WR Brandon Banks - Pure speed that can add another dimension to 49ers slot receiver.
Possible Free Agent Pick Ups
WR Terrell Owens - I think the WR can learn from his determination on the field.
OL Mankins -
OLB Daryl Tapp - depth at pass rusher
ILB Larry Foote - Another tough linebacker that can fill the gaps
Player to Resign
Tony Pashos- OT that would be the starter going into the season.
Dre Bly - Will play intended posiiton 4th CB on the team.
Franklin - 49ers best interior lineman
Not on the Team Next Year
Walt Harris - Career probably over
Jeff Ulbrich - Already retired
Issac Bruce - Needs to Retire
Mark Roman - Everybody hates Chris - No everyone hates Mark
David Bass - hasn't been the answer since he has been drafted
Arnaz Battle - still has talent but no future on the team
Barry Simms - won't get resigned if we can't get him for a deal.
Matt Wilhelm - Had a good game but got exposed the next and made Willis look bad.
Britt Miller - Used for special teams only, easily expendable
Chris Patrick - I have no comment on him but i dont think he'll be back
Thomas Clayton - Don't really see him ever getting a real chance
Patrick Willis - just hoping, but probably at least a year away.
Alex Smith - Would prevent from overpaying again when contract comes up.
May be cut
Brandon Jones - not likely, but if he fails the rest of the year wont be a surprise
Jason Hill - More of the coaches decision then my opinion.
Marques Harris - Did he already get cut??
[ Edited by tmg808 on Dec 15, 2009 at 03:29:32 ]