There are 156 users in the forums

Elite Players at sooo many positions

Originally posted by bigfan:
Clausen will go before Bradford and he doesnt make your list?

When I said "top two" I was talking about Claussen and Locker
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by bigfan:
Clausen will go before Bradford and he doesnt make your list?

When I said "top two" I was talking about Claussen and Locker

oh, ok.. carry on
Originally posted by TX9R:
For all the ripping our GM gets, you have to admit the trade for another 1st rounder in this draft showed great foresight and puts us in a great position to make a major improvement in the talent for this team.

yea, he said last year that this would be a much deeper draft. Everyone was raving the move on draft day. Now, they're just looking for anyone to blame. If people could blame the janitor for the losing, they would. Actually, im surprised no one has yet.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by TX9R:
For all the ripping our GM gets, you have to admit the trade for another 1st rounder in this draft showed great foresight and puts us in a great position to make a major improvement in the talent for this team.

yea, he said last year that this would be a much deeper draft. Everyone was raving the move on draft day. Now, they're just looking for anyone to blame. If people could blame the janitor for the losing, they would. Actually, im surprised no one has yet.

Janitor is going to be pissed when he reads this.. but you are right, its all HIS FAULT!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
In your OT prospects, you left out Anthony Davis, who might grade out as the second best OL in this draft. It depends if he wants to come out.

I may have left out others too. This is starting to look like a deeper OT draft than 2 years ago. Very deep at WR, OLB and QB as well. Btw, I haven't seen much about Bruce Cambell on this board, know much about him?
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I want two immediate starters with our first two picks. Then pick for need.

This
Share 49ersWebzone