1. Washington: Jimmy Clausen - A start of a new regime needs a new quarterback, jimmy's the most NFL ready quarterback among all prospects
2. Tampa: Ndamukong Suh - obvious pick
3. St Louis: Jake Locker- Franchise QB absolutely needed
4. Detroit: Gerald Mccoy - They dont need OT they dont need WR, so best defense help would be this guy
5. Cleveland: Dez Bryant - really dont think Cleveland would want no.1 overall so it's very likely they will trade down, and they need a WR to help their Brady Queen after trading Edwards. They might also take spiller here.
6. Kansas City: Russel Okung - I can see them taking Okung to protect Cassel, Berry is also a very strong option here.
7. Oakland: Carlos Dunlap - most people think Al Davis will really pick another wr/corner with speed this year, but I really doubt that's happening. I see them landing Dunlap since every other skill position has been filled by busts Al davis drafted previous years.
8. Buffalo Bills Rolando McClain - they need help stoping the run
9. 49ers - Eric Strawberries - Perhaps the best talent available on board, which also happens to be one of 49er's need.
10.Denver- Joe Haden- Imagine Bailey and this guy
11. 49ers - CJ spiller- 49ers again struck gold, with playmakers from both offense and defense set, they however still havn't addressed their top 2. concerns, Oline and Passrush, which will be taken care of through Free Agency and Later rounds(which most likley wont be addressed becuz niners suck at drafting/signing these 2 positions).
1. Washington: Clausen
2. Tampa: Ndamukong Suh
3. St louis: Jake Locker
4. Detroit: Gerald McCoy
5. Cleveland: CJ spiller
6. Kansas City: Eric Berry - help their pitiful secondary
7. Oakland: Russel Okung - Raider's line is not absoltely horrible, but having an amazing tackle would help their s**tty offense. othe rpossible picks: dunlap/haden.
8. Buffalo: Carlos Dunlap - they need defense help, and having 2 great wide receivers isn't winning them games (T.O. and Evans) so they avoid Dez Bryant once and if T.O. leaves
9. San fran: Trent Willy - The horrid plays from Snyder will no longer haunt 49ers, with trent williams at Right Tackle, hopefully Chilo will improve his game.
10. Denver: Joe haden
11. San Fran: Jerry Hughes- if this does happen niners should really trade down a couple picks and then draft Jerry Hughes to address their passrush issue.
so basically Playmakers vs. Top need, what do you think? we have neglected passrushers and Oline every season and our Lawson and Haralson isnt panning out, I do beleive that top quality OG can be drafted in the 2nd, and depends on situation we might be able to get a top OT in 2nd and OG third because snyder is horrible garbage
scenario 2 we addressed all our needs because all the good players are picked(if the teams before us are that smart), so we basically fill our need, with possibly a safety (Ras Downling, Darrel Stuckey) in the later rounds
[ Edited by ptinerocket on Dec 8, 2009 at 03:10:54 ]