LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Sexy mock vs non sexy mock!

Well here is a mock i found on another site, it has two versions of a mock, so check it out and tell me what you guys think!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=359052
Pass on both
we dont need a QB
the 2nd one is much better
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
we dont need a QB

r u on crack
a QB with our first pick? Just to get him beat up behind this exuse for an O line.
I say let´s wait ´till the season ends with the Qb thing.

Priorities
1a OT
1b Passrusher
2 OG
3.OG/or OT
4. SS
5. Passrusher

FA:
OL coach!
OT/ OG
Passrusher
Depth SS
Depth TE
Depth FB

This if Smith shows that he´s servicable that he can play and that he is worth kepping until Nate Davis is ready to push him.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
a QB with our first pick? Just to get him beat up behind this exuse for an O line.

Priorities
1a OT
1b Passrusher
2 OG
3.OG/or OT
4. SS
5. Passrusher

FA:
OL coach!
OT/ OG
Passrusher
Depth SS
Depth TE
Depth FB

This if Smith shows that he´s servicable that he can play and that he is worth kepping until Nate Davis is ready to push him.

I love how everybody keeps saying this. If you draft anything else but an OL the QB will get beat up. Like the QB won't get beat up with 2 rookies on the line and a still raw Rachal. I'm sure those rooks will have no growing pains whatsoever.

While I do agree that we need a tackle in the 1st round I think we need an expierenced veteran at guard. A leader, and someone who knows what he's doing.

Alex Smith behind the youngest line in the league. Oh god I will pass on that.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 24, 2009 at 7:50 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Priorities
1a OT
1b Passrusher
2 OG
3.OG/or OT
4. SS
5. Passrusher

FA:
OL coach!
OT/ OG
Passrusher
Depth SS
Depth TE
Depth FB

I love how everybody keeps saying this. If you draft anything else but an OL the QB will get beat up. Like the QB won't get beat up with 2 rookies on the line and a still raw Rachal. I'm sure those rooks will have no growing pains whatsoever.

While I do agree that we need a tackle in the 1st round I think we need an expierenced veteran at guard. A leader, and someone who knows what he's doing.

True Hopefully they get and experienced OG and a lower tier pass rusher if possible. Like a 8/9 sack guy that is reasonably priced. Rookies aren't just gonna come in and boom turn everything around. Then draft a nice young pass rusher and the best OT. Get a later round OG if Chilo isn't improving. If there is a blockbuster trade out there for Peppers than pull the trigger.
meh, 2012
wow...anyone who doesn't like the first mock is crazy.

I'm not a huge fan of Charles Brown and would rather grab Anthony Davis with that pick...but to get Hughes in the 2nd round to go with Locker is a draft day dream.

We hit our 2 biggest needs in OT and a stud rusher in Hughes.

And Jake Locker will be a stud in the league(but he needs to sit for at least a year and learn...which we can wait on with Alex Smith)

If we could get those 3 guys(preferably Anthony Davis instead of Brown) I'll be doing backflips for days.

edit...the rest of it isn't so hot - Render imo is going at least a full round early altho Chancellor isn't bad. Either way....sign me up.
[ Edited by genus49 on Nov 24, 2009 at 3:13 PM ]

Priorities
1a OT
1b Passrusher
2 OG
3.OG/or OT
4. SS
5. Passrusher

FA:
OL coach!
OT/ OG
Passrusher
Depth SS
Depth TE
Depth FB

Just a few players who played well in theri rookie year
Joe Thomas, Joe Staley.

If someone´s a rookie it does not mean that he´s not ready to play at a high level.

Snyder is an excuse for a RT.

If it would be possible ( and I know it´s not) I´d put Staley at RT for the reminder of the season and kept Sims at LT.

Chilo came out raw and ha snot progressed he remained where he is yet DCs now do have film on him and know how to beat him.

The line has to be adressed.

It´s pathetic to see how the line is unable to passblöock or to cretae a push on the point of attack.

The inside is weak, RT is non existant.

Good O line men at their peak will not come to us! Neither will passrushers at their prime. We are not a sexy pick
I hope we can get a couple spots taken care of in FA so we don't have to reach to bad on draft day.

Priorities
1a OT
1b Passrusher
2 OG
3.OG/or OT
4. SS
5. Passrusher

FA:
OL coach!
OT/ OG
Passrusher
Depth SS
Depth TE
Depth FB

Just a few players who played well in theri rookie year
Joe Thomas, Joe Staley.

If someone´s a rookie it does not mean that he´s not ready to play at a high level.

Snyder is an excuse for a RT.

If it would be possible ( and I know it´s not) I´d put Staley at RT for the reminder of the season and kept Sims at LT.

Chilo came out raw and ha snot progressed he remained where he is yet DCs now do have film on him and know how to beat him.

The line has to be adressed.

It´s pathetic to see how the line is unable to passblöock or to cretae a push on the point of attack.

The inside is weak, RT is non existant.

Good O line men at their peak will not come to us! Neither will passrushers at their prime. We are not a sexy pick

Nate Clements was in his peak and he came to us. Justin Smith was in his peak and he came to us. To say we can't get free agents is a bunch of bull. Sure we have to pay them, but that's what free agency is all about.

Most people here aren't talking about adding 1 rookie to the starting lineup (btw I'm all for drafting a RT in the 1st). They're talking about adding 2 and some cases even three. We already lack leadership and expierence on the line. To me I think we would be better off drafting a RT in the 1st or no later than the 2nd then grabbing a guard like Bobbie Williams in free agency.

The Jets had success with Mangold and Ferguson so you're right it's not impossible to find 2 OL ready to contribute immediately. I'm just saying we already have a young OL and it's best to have some leadership and expierence in there as well.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 25, 2009 at 9:24 AM ]
Like the second one, we need Bruce Campbell on our team.
Offensive line, offensive line.........
Share 49ersWebzone