There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Reality show: Who wants to be an NFL QB?

I was thinking the niners could sponsor a reality show in which the contestants would compete to win a 1-year contract (rookie minimum $) to play QB for the 49ers. They might wind up on the practice squad or cut entirely, but it would be interesting.

It could be set up like American Idol where the coaches and scouts go to 6 cities and audition all comers. The finalists come to Santa Clara for the final elimination.

We might find a diamond-in-the-rough. At the very least it would be fun.
  • titan
  • Veteran
That would be demoralizing to our team! If a nobody wins a starting QB for our team, we might as well close down shop. "Jerry Jones is that You"?
Reality TV is the downfall of our society... terrible
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Call up Jerry Jones and pitch him this idea. Go make some money.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by millerb1:
I was thinking the niners could sponsor a reality show in which the contestants would compete to win a 1-year contract (rookie minimum $) to play QB for the 49ers. They might wind up on the practice squad or cut entirely, but it would be interesting.

It could be set up like American Idol where the coaches and scouts go to 6 cities and audition all comers. The finalists come to Santa Clara for the final elimination.

We might find a diamond-in-the-rough. At the very least it would be fun.

Put me in coach!!

The sad part is I'd enter. And think i'd do fairly well. Assuming I get off my lazy arse and got in shape before hand.

But after the 1st time I get hit! Take me out coach!