There are 120 users in the forums

Preliminary 2010 East-West Shrine Game Roster

Rosters have been updated on first post: January 12, 2010.

P.S. Whole bunch of interesting looking guard will be on the field, and maybe more if Calloway and Saffold move inside.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jan 12, 2010 at 15:43:20 ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Rosters have been updated on first post: January 12, 2010.

Are you planning on categorizing the players by team and position, adding their measurables? Or should I do so for a gameday watch thread when the time is right?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Interesting Greg Hardy is now on the roster (I overlooked that at first), but the highest drafted player for this Bowl game been a 3rd round pick, correct??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Interesting Greg Hardy is now on the roster (I overlooked that at first), but the highest drafted player for this Bowl game been a 3rd round pick, correct??

I don't think so actually. Just looking at what I was reading earlier.

Quote:
“The East-West Shrine Game is an interview, an audition. This is a very, very important game to NFL scouts, who have a chance to see the players up close,” said Doug Williams, director of pro personnel for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and a member of the East-West Shrine Game Hall of Fame. Williams is just one of many NFL greats who played in the East-West Shrine Game; the list includes Brett Favre, Tom Brady, John Elway and 62 NFL Hall of Famers.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 12, 2010 at 16:10:31 ]
Share 49ersWebzone