LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Stanford O-line looks great

Anyone know much about their prospects? Also, I like what I see out of the FB. As for Gerhart, he's gotta be the toughest runner I've seen in college football in years.
sure are
Well they have , David DeCastro and Chris Marinelli are prospects along with the injured Matt Kopa

[/indent]
Marinelli is a late-round guy who could be something good if developed.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Know much about their fullback? The guy has been blocking well and catching even better today. Also, what do you think of Luck? I know he's just a freshman, but this kid looks very very good right now. BTW, off topic, what did you think of Grahm's performance today? Some very impressive plays, and absolutely dominated the right side of the O line, but I thought he was pretty ineffective against one man blocks on the left side of the line.
Gerhart is a beast!
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

Know much about their fullback? The guy has been blocking well and catching even better today. Also, what do you think of Luck? I know he's just a freshman, but this kid looks very very good right now. BTW, off topic, what did you think of Grahm's performance today? Some very impressive plays, and absolutely dominated the right side of the O line, but I thought he was pretty ineffective against one man blocks on the left side of the line.

owen marecic is a real rare player--he plays fullback and linebacker for the cardinals...had a nice game today
Most O LINES look good against USC this year. The Trojans are not what they used to be.

Graham once again showed he was a man playing among boys, especially against one of the more talented OL's in the game at Wisconsin. Wisconsin's LT Gabe Carimi likely would be a first rounder if he entered the draft this year, but I don't think Graham played poorly at all against him. I think it would just seem that way in comparison because of the way he manhandled the right side.

Graham now has 8.5 sacks, 21 TFL, and 2 FF. Random extra fact: He's blocked two kicks too.

Graham once again showed he was a man playing among boys, especially against one of the more talented OL's in the game at Wisconsin. Wisconsin's LT Gabe Carimi likely would be a first rounder if he entered the draft this year, but I don't think Graham played poorly at all against him. I think it would just seem that way in comparison because of the way he manhandled the right side.

Graham now has 8.5 sacks, 21 TFL, and 2 FF. Random extra fact: He's blocked two kicks too.

Why is Carimi not being discussed at all as possibly coming out?

Carimi is one of those second tier guys that hasn't been mentioned because he's in the Big 10, the most overrated conference in college football. He would be a solid 2nd or 3rd round selection. When draft fever really hits, he will get some run.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Carimi is one of those second tier guys that hasn't been mentioned because he's in the Big 10, the most overrated conference in college football. He would be a solid 2nd or 3rd round selection. When draft fever really hits, he will get some run.

Gabe is a fringe player, in terms of 1st or second round, but he's a day one guy at this point. If he chose to return, the added experience would elevate him into an almost certain 1st rounder (probably in the later half) if he could continue playing the way he has so far.
Do any of them play the piano?
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

OT's rarely come out early unless they are a top fifteen prospect, or have academic problems.
Who's their O-Line coach and can we steal him?
Share 49ersWebzone