LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Jahvid Best injury?

Wow,i did not see it, i heard it on the radio, but how did that Best injury look? Hope he is ok.

[ Edited by Icelandic49er on Nov 7, 2009 at 17:16:00 ]
Didnt loko good
He was taken out on a stretcher and he didn't seem to be moving
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Wow,i did not see it, i heard it on the radio, but how did that Best injury look? Hope he is ok.

it looked bad, REALLY bad

went airborne for a TD and landed on his upper back near the neck, went motionless immediately, was taken off the field in a stretcher and did not see him move at all, no thumbs up
Wicked air. I mean, wicked. And, wicked fall! Did not look good.
Update from BillyB in the Cal Thread

JB had a concussion, and is now able to move
lets pick him up lol!
Originally posted by bornaniner:
lets pick him up lol!

you're either an ignorant or an idiot, this is NO TIME to be making any kinds of jokes about the guy
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Update from BillyB in the Cal Thread

JB had a concussion, and is now able to move

that's good to hear.
jahvid best got an inury? haha.. i knew.. he is sux! ha! I think, CJ spiller is better than him..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
jahvid best got an inury? haha.. i knew.. he is sux! ha! I think, CJ spiller is better than him..

@ you

Stanford English grad?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billybonka:
@ you

Stanford English grad?

DeVry, actually
Yeah that was a nasty fall he took after being sent airborne, landing on his back and neck. It was worse than being "helicoptered: because of how he landed.
I think he will be ok. Leaving your feet is really dangerous. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I hope he will be alright.
That was a nasty fall! Hope he is okay.
Share 49ersWebzone