There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 NFL Draft Order - Final

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Why the hell is the draft on a Thursday this year???? I don't mind at all, I can watch it uninterrupted all day here at work. Just curious why they did that.

Who cares, Mel Kiper's hair will look better in prime time and that is all that matters.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Why the hell is the draft on a Thursday this year???? I don't mind at all, I can watch it uninterrupted all day here at work. Just curious why they did that.

Who cares, Mel Kiper's hair will look better in prime time and that is all that matters.

Prime time?? WTF? I thought it would be in the day, so I could watch it in the sanctity of my cubicle!
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Prime time?? WTF? I thought it would be in the day, so I could watch it in the sanctity of my cubicle!

No, IIRC Round 1 is from 7:30 EST on Thursday. 2 & 3 start at 6pm EST on Friday and Saturday is 4-7 from 10 am.
I gotta a feeling that the #49 pick will be something SPECIAL!!!