There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What 2 positions do you want targeted next year in the 1st round?

I want a OT with the 1st pick and a S with the 2nd pick.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I want a OT with the 1st pick and a S with the 2nd pick.

Wrong forum, buddy.
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
QB and QB. If QB's taken in the 1st round are successful 50% of the time, it's a can't-miss situation.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by matt49er:
I want a OT with the 1st pick and a S with the 2nd pick.

Wrong forum, buddy.

Whatever
Originally posted by B650:
QB and QB. If QB's taken in the 1st round are successful 50% of the time, it's a can't-miss situation.

haha. So if 4 QBs are taken in the first, its still a 50% chance both are busts.

[ Edited by darkknight49 on Oct 12, 2009 at 20:27:05 ]
QB first, then OT or pass rusher second.
OT, OG
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
OT, OG

What he said. OT an OG

if no OG is a stud in the first then the best pass rusher or Safety
S then OT

no good OT worth a top 5 or 10 pick but many OT in top 20-25 range where as we have 2 elite top 10 S
Sign OT/OG in free agency

Draft QB then OT/OG
Taylor Mays SS and Then OT
RT and then the best player available
SS, RT, NT, OLB, QB, OG
If we signed an OT and an OG in FA I still think we need to draft olinemen in this upcoming draft. Currently we do not have starters as backups. We have backups who will start in an emergency. We need quality starters and we need quality starters as backups.

We also need pass rushers and we need to keep drafting them until we have 3-4 of them staring on the team.

Then we need a NT, ILB, RB, CB, FS, SS
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
If we signed an OT and an OG in FA I still think we need to draft olinemen in this upcoming draft. Currently we do not have starters as backups. We have backups who will start in an emergency. We need quality starters and we need quality starters as backups.

We also need pass rushers and we need to keep drafting them until we have 3-4 of them staring on the team.

Then we need a NT, ILB, RB, CB, FS, SS

so pretty much everywhere except receiver and qb?!!!?

For me, OT then guard. Then another guard.