This is an eight pick first round projection ending with Carolina's traded pick to SF. Too much work to guess every team's final record. And I figured it would be fun to see the names available with 49ers first pick in 2010 draft.
1. St. Louis Rams- (Sam Bradford) greatest show on Turf offense is now back to being worse than even the Tony Banks days.
2. Oakland Raiders- (Ndamukong Suh) they're going to lose Seymour after a year unless they franchise him and they're starting journeyman Gerard Warren at one DT spot with Tommy Kelly.
3. Tampa Bay- (Gerald McCoy) I would have given them a QB here but they took Josh Freeman last year. They badly need impact players on the D-line.
4. Kansas City- (Eric Berry) KC's pass defense is one of the worst in the NFL.
5. Detroit Lions- (Carlos Dunlap) Schwartz starts rebuilding defense with physical freak in Dunlap.
6. Cleveland- (Dez Bryant) When Mohammed Massoquoi is the best wide receiver on the team, you've got problems.
7. Tennessee- (Jake Locker) Collins is close to being at the end of the line. Vince Young is a bust. Sean Witherspoon, the LB from Missouri also should get a look from Titans here.
8. 49ers from Carolina- (Russell Okung) Carolina's schedule is tough and I dont see more than 6 wins out of them this season even if they win their next three games against bad teams. So this pick could could become a spot or two higher. I like Okung here because he will solidify one of the 49ers biggest deficiencies in the RT position. You cant discount how hardcore the 49ers were after Kurt Warner last offseason so QB is also a strong possibility here with names like Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen who's rising up the boards, and Tim Tebow available. Trent Williams stock has nose dived and I think he could be there with the 49ers second first rounder. So if we do go QB with this pick, we still have a good shot with good OT prospects later in the first round like Williams, Charles Brown, Bryan Bulaga, Anthony Davis, Chris Scott, Sam Young.