There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CJ Spiller

Originally posted by pwilly52:
Okay after reading TeamByTheBay's trade proposal, I just have to ask something. Why do people get such a boner for Spiller? Honestly, people are acting as if he is the messiah or something.

i guarantee he wont be as good as everyone expects.
im seeing another reggie bush here
im against drafting him..we need bigger needs in the first round then a runningback.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Okay after reading TeamByTheBay's trade proposal, I just have to ask something. Why do people get such a boner for Spiller? Honestly, people are acting as if he is the messiah or something.

im against drafting him..we need bigger needs in the first round then a runningback.

im also against drafting him especially at 13 however at 17 i would be ok but id rather have earl thomas and iupathi

My thoughts exactly. If we had to draft a RB, I would much rather get Best in the second round instead.

My thoughts exactly. If we had to draft a RB, I would much rather get Best in the second round instead.

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

im also against drafting him especially at 13 however at 17 i would be ok but id rather have earl thomas and iupathi

Same here. I actually really want Earl Thomas. I don't get why so many people don't like him, he seems like a great prospect.

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

ever since i saw jahvid go into Cal ive wanted him.
if we pick him up in the second round i would love it
he just seems like someone who would blow up in the nfl
[ Edited by momoney925 on Mar 6, 2010 at 9:55 AM ]

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

I'm all for giving Coffee another chance, but like I said if we had to draft a RB I would if we drafted Best because would be a game-breaking change-of-pace back. He has durability issues (sounds like a RB we all know), but I'm sure he'll be great wherever he lands. The only problem if we drafted Best would be Gore because he probably wouldn't be too happy about it, and he is our main man. But oh well it's fun to dream

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

I'm all for giving Coffee another chance, but like I said if we had to draft a RB I would if we drafted Best because would be a game-breaking change-of-pace back. He has durability issues (sounds like a RB we all know), but I'm sure he'll be great wherever he lands. The only problem if we drafted Best would be Gore because he probably wouldn't be too happy about it, and he is our main man. But oh well it's fun to dream

agreed, but imagine how gore would feel if we drafted Spiller.
i would feel bad for him..gores still the man and hes still gonna break 1000 yards till retires. heart of a warrior.

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

i would feel bad for him..gores still the man and hes still gonna break 1000 yards till retires. heart of a warrior.

Same here. 4 consecutive 1k rushing seasons with either bad OCs, bad OLs, or both. Do people the 2006 season? Gore's was such a beast, and he still is!

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

Same here. 4 consecutive 1k rushing seasons with either bad OCs, bad OLs, or both. Do people the 2006 season? Gore's was such a beast, and he still is!

hell yeah
he broke 1k with the worst argueably the worst oline in the league in 07,08,09
he also broke 1k in 13 games this year
he was out for 3
dude is unstoppable.
[ Edited by momoney925 on Mar 6, 2010 at 10:11 AM ]
If we sign Fargas then roll out the suicide watch thread for the CJ Spiller and Jahvid Best bandwagoners.

EXACTLY!
thats what im for!

I've been a huge Jahvid fan for the last two years, but his durability concerns me. He had a lot of them in college and it worries me as to how he can handle getting hit by bigger and fast defensive players.

Spiller on the other hand is more durable, tougher (as evident by the fact that he played through a messed up ankle), and despite being on the field as a running back and receiver, he also returned kicks. He took a lot of hits but still played the whole season.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
If we sign Fargas then roll out the suicide watch thread for the CJ Spiller and Jahvid Best bandwagoners.

and ryan matthews
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

and ryan matthews

Im a big Ryan Matthews fan as well.