There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CJ Spiller

Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Someone put together a reel with all 19 of Spiller's 50+ yard plays in his career:

Those are some very good runs. He is big, strong and fast. But before any RB can be successful in our offense, we need to rebuild our o-line.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Someone put together a reel with all 19 of Spiller's 50+ yard plays in his career:

Those are some very good runs. He is big, strong and fast. But before any RB can be successful in our offense, we need to rebuild our o-line.

Yeah, I think, Spiller look good damn and can help for our offense successful and need to rebuild our O-line first! Spiller is very good dodge and bit strong and nice run!
I would love it if we could draft Spiller. That would give us our third back we excellent speed & also our kick & punt return duties.
C.J. "The Thriller" Spiller

It's all about versatility! Punt return, Kick return, overall speed... C.J. Spiller brings it all. We would have the makings of a very dynamic team in all three fazes!
I am on his bandwagon, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
I am on his bandwagon, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im driving this b***h so hope on everybody lol
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Yeah, I think, Spiller look good damn and can help for our offense successful and need to rebuild our O-line first! Spiller is very good dodge and bit strong and nice run!

im sorry, but WTF did you say?!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

u don't undy what i am saying? aww.. .. come on ur trying ur best to understand what i am saying?.. I love the 49ers that much. I think, CJ Spiller look good and very good dodge and great a run! i like it. go 49ers

u don't undy what i am saying? aww.. .. come on ur trying ur best to understand what i am saying?.. I love the 49ers that much. I think, CJ Spiller look good and very good dodge and great a run! i like it. go 49ers

doesn't worry about them buzzb28.. i get understand what you are try to speech.. i think spiller, nate davis, vernon davis, and crabtree would amazing offense.. like omgawd .. if only we can ficks our o-line troublesomes
I would love to draft this guy if Eric Berry was off the board when we pick. I think I finally jumped on the bandwagon.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

doesn't worry about them buzzb28.. i get understand what you are try to speech.. i think spiller, nate davis, vernon davis, and crabtree would amazing offense.. like omgawd .. if only we can ficks our o-line troublesomes

This would give us a nice set of pieces for the offense as long as we get the offensive line fixed.
I know this is all wishful thinking, but what if we drafted Eric Berry and CJ Spiller in the 1st round? That would be an amazing draft on its own. Then draft Mike Lupati in the 2nd, Dan Williams in the 3rd, and Selvish Capers in the 4th (even though I doubt he falls that far).
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I know this is all wishful thinking, but what if we drafted Eric Berry and CJ Spiller in the 1st round? That would be an amazing draft on its own. Then draft Mike Lupati in the 2nd, Dan Williams in the 3rd, and Selvish Capers in the 4th (even though I doubt he falls that far).

That's very high for Williams, a guy that figures to be a 7th-UDFA pickup. Capers is a day one talent as well. Highly unlikely, as stated, for him to even make it past the 2nd.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

That's very high for Williams, a guy that figures to be a 7th-UDFA pickup. Capers is a day one talent as well. Highly unlikely, as stated, for him to even make it past the 2nd.

Dan Williams as a 7th? Isn't he rated as the 5th best DT in this upcoming draft?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Dan Williams as a 7th? Isn't he rated as the 5th best DT in this upcoming draft?

I wouldn't be mad about Berry & Spiller.