LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Dez Bryant Ruled Ineligible By NCAA

My take: Eugene Parker is paying Deion to bring him clients (Crabtree, Dez Bryant). In addition, Parker is giving Sanders tips so he can "break" the story like he did with the Crabtree signing soon stuff from Sunday night.
he will get a chance to appeal
Bad deal for Dez, hope things workout.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
My take: Eugene Parker is paying Deion to bring him clients (Crabtree, Dez Bryant). In addition, Parker is giving Sanders tips so he can "break" the story like he did with the Crabtree signing soon stuff from Sunday night.

Yeah they seems to have quite the unethical relationship going on there. I wonder if Deion is technicaly an employee of Parker.
I saw Deion Sanders name and though "Oh boy, he possibly ruined another career" but even though Sanders met with Dez, that wasn't the reason Dez was ruled ineligible. It was because he LIED. If he told the truth, then this situation likely would have been fine.
Adam_Schefter RT @FauxJohnMadden How good is Deion Sanders? Even post retirement he's shut down two of the best college WR's in football!
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Adam_Schefter RT @FauxJohnMadden How good is Deion Sanders? Even post retirement he's shut down two of the best college WR's in football!

lol
Originally posted by King49er:

lol

Damn someone else beat me to the joke.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Deion and his pal Hammer: Too legit to quit.

[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 8, 2009 at 13:32:47 ]
Originally posted by King49er:

lol

hahaha

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
NCAA rules are waaaaay too strict.

Oh you mean like be a real student athlete or not take money from alumni. Yea, that's awfully strict. If the SEC and Big 12 actually had to produce players that are like Stanford, then they'd not be powerhouses would they?
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by DANADA:
when is the supplemental draft?

Ooohhh. I like your thinking. Maybe we can give one of our 1st rounders (okay! maybe our 2nd rounder) for him in the supplemental draft.

Michael Crabtree
Dez Bryant
Vernon Davis
Frank Gore

Playmakers on Offense!

All we need is a QB...

NATE DAVIS!!!!!

Damn rite baby! Nate Davis

YES, YES.
Im gonna sound super stupid...but what does "Ruled Ineligible" mean? He can't finish the rest of this season with his team?
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Im gonna sound super stupid...but what does "Ruled Ineligible" mean? He can't finish the rest of this season with his team?

yep
lol And we were all saying if Crabtree went back in the draft we'd just pick Dez Bryant. I bet he'll sign with Parker after the season. Just seems like how Sanders and Parker work, Sanders pretends to mentor a player and then "advises" them to sign with Parker, who will probably then direct Bryant to hold out for a record breaking 2 year 500 trillion dollar contract only to take a 6 year deal in line with the slot and wreck the player's rookie season.
Share 49ersWebzone