LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

I cant help but to wonder...

The potential of ABrooks, Coffee, Balmer...
The development of JMorgan, Rachel, Haralson, McDonald, Goldson...
The domination by Gore, Heitman, Staley, Clements, JSmith...
(Among the many other factors from D-Line play and rare turnovers to brian jenning's long snap )
Under Singletary's coaching, Ray's running emphasis, and the Manusky led defense...

With Two first round picks and more possible draft picks (Jets)... what's in store for the next few years?!

HOLY F**K!

[ Edited by sf49ersx11 on Oct 7, 2009 at 05:42:34 ]
And Singletary Brother. Did you forget who is really running this ship? We are gearing up for a great new Era in the legacy of the 49ers.

I believe that with the right leadership and chemistry you have with coaches and teammates, then you could very well become an unstoppable force. Sing is that Man who can take us to that level with him guiding us.

He sure has all of our players wanting that identity of winners badly, its like they can taste it. They're like bloodhounds when they play. They smell the success.

I sure feel it

(Thank God Crabtree is finally surrounded by men that have integrity and maturity that can help him become an unselfish team player.)
Great posts! I think we are in the beginning stages of something very special here!
my heart is beginning to flutter, i'm going to be lost during the bye week lol, i need action
Originally posted by 228niner:
my heart is beginning to flutter, i'm going to be lost during the bye week lol, i need action

Share 49ersWebzone