There are 228 users in the forums

Toby Gerhart is a beast

He is ok, but look at the holes he was running through! I could get a 1000yds with holes like that!
Originally posted by MadMartz:
He is ok, but look at the holes he was running through! I could get a 1000yds with holes like that!

"Ok?" he lead the whole nation in rushing yards and TD's, and was runner up in the Heisman
i guess with our 1st pick bpa probably the best db or safety, and the 2nd first round pick get the best guard in the nation....a little bit of a reach but solid
Gerhart is probably going to be a late-second/early-third rounder.

This is really all I thought of when I read this post.
  • AntiOne
  • Info N/A
Golden Tate or Terrence Cody
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
no thanks
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by PWillie52:
No, we're not going to draft Toby Gerhart in the first round.

Toby is projected as a 1st round pick

By whom?

idk, i heard it from ESPN

lol

not joking lol

don't care lol

lol lol

"Ok?" he lead the whole nation in rushing yards and TD's, and was runner up in the Heisman

How old are u? Is this the first NFL draft you've ever been interested in? The reason I ask this is throughout the history of the NFL draft, leading the nation in rushing or TD's or Heisman voting mean absolutely nothing. It's all about potential, athletic measureables, ceilings and team needs. If you have actually followed previous NFL drafts, you would know this.

Since you are so adamant he will be a first round pick, care to wager on it? I'll bet any amount you want. We can use paypal.
[ Edited by kronik on Jan 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM ]
Originally posted by smoothraf75:
How about that Berry kid from texas ....WOW BERRY AND GOLDSON in tha backfield scarry common front office get it done....!!!!

tennessee

Originally posted by smoothraf75:
How about that Berry kid from texas ....WOW BERRY AND GOLDSON in tha backfield scarry common front office get it done....!!!!

his from tennessee (I want him on our team too.)
This thread = FAIL

From Wanting Toby in the first to talking about Berry being from Texas....just utter and complete failure....Berry is from Tennessee and i don't see Toby going before the third round

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
no thanks

When I read the "best" RB in the draft I thought it was Spiller or even Best but Gerhart? No thanks we need speed in the backfield. Chris Johnson is the reason Lendale White was pushed into obscurity when they were just splitting time last season. Speed kills
i was gonna say the same thing, reminds me of a slower Ron Dayne.
Runs too upright (we already have 1 of those) and won't be trucking fools like he did in college, in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone