There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Andrew Luck

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
He's back at it again this week vs. Oregan! Just threw a bomb on the numbers to the 2 yard line and Geirhart just punched it in -- now Standford is up 31-14.

This kid looks good. Putting the ball right on the money of every throw, stands tall in the pocket, can take hits, pocket awareness, drives off his back leg to throw with quite a rope of a throw -- even can run somewhat!

He is playing well, very well
You guys are crzy, he can't even hold Edwards' jockstrap
He is even a better prospect than Trent was, and Trent was good and still has potential to be a good QB in the NFL. But Luck has great potential.
He's having a good day today for sure......
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
He's having a good day today for sure......

^^^ fellow zoner I was referring to in my first post in this thread
Originally posted by Conejo:
You guys are crzy, he can't even hold Edwards' jockstrap

You must be kidding... Trent Edwards did not look this good in college...

"Edwards' best year was 2005, where he started all 11 games, completed 168 of 268 passes for 1934 yards and 17 touchdowns, leading the Cardinal to a 5-6 record."

Andrew Luck thru 9 games:
Passing Stats
YEAR TEAM CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT
2009 STAN 114 196 58.2 1825 9.3 9 63 3 148.47

Rushing Stats
YEAR TEAM ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LOST
2009 STAN 39 215 5.5 31 1 0 0 0

With a win against Oregon, they will be 6-3 with an outside shot to win the Pac-10. But most importantly they are bowl eligible. Andrew Luck is the same size 6-4 235 as Trent Edwards 6-4 231. And Andrew Luck is a freshman. In two years he will be a f**king beast

PS these stats don't count the yardage and multiple TDs he's thrown for today.

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Nov 7, 2009 at 16:03:03 ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Conejo:
You guys are crzy, he can't even hold Edwards' jockstrap

You must be kidding... Trent Edwards did not look this good in college...

"Edwards' best year was 2005, where he started all 11 games, completed 168 of 268 passes for 1934 yards and 17 touchdowns, leading the Cardinal to a 5-6 record."

Andrew Luck thru 9 games:
Passing Stats
YEAR TEAM CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT
2009 STAN 114 196 58.2 1825 9.3 9 63 3 148.47

Rushing Stats
YEAR TEAM ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LOST
2009 STAN 39 215 5.5 31 1 0 0 0

With a win against Oregon, they will be 6-3 with an outside shot to win the Pac-10. But most importantly they are bowl eligible. Andrew Luck is the same size 6-4 235 as Trent Edwards 6-4 231. And Andrew Luck is a freshman. In two years he will be a f**king beast

PS these stats don't count the yardage and multiple TDs he's thrown for today.

you must not have read this thread correctly
Originally posted by Conejo:

you must not have read this thread correctly

oops yea didn't read the first pages of posts again from over a month ago. my sarcasm meter was scrambled
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,136
Meh, rather have Greg McElroy of Bama.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Meh, rather have Greg McElroy of Bama.

I was wearing my new gift(Bama shirt no.25) and drinking from my new (Bama Glass) but i really hated the throws by McElroy in that game. I miss JP Wilson. but wow Ingram is just Amazing and Rolando seems to be amazing.

Now im listening to Joe Starkey on Cal Bears Radio Network. Its 1 am here in Iceland.

BTW, i hate Kevin Riley
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by Conejo:
You guys are crzy, he can't even hold Edwards' jockstrap

Having watched him in person the past two weeks vs the Sun Devils and the Ducks, I can say that I absolutely had no f**king idea what I was talking about earlier.

And I will gladly eat crow because I won $500 betting on Stanford +9 vs Oregon

I rushed the field too

Go Cardinal!!!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
2012 NFL Draft

#1 pick) Matt Barkley
#2 pick) Andrew Luck
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Conejo:
You guys are crzy, he can't even hold Edwards' jockstrap

Having watched him in person the past two weeks vs the Sun Devils and the Ducks, I can say that I absolutely had no f**king idea what I was talking about earlier.

And I will gladly eat crow because I won $500 betting on Stanford +9 vs Oregon

I rushed the field too

Go Cardinal!!!

crzy FTW
Originally posted by crzy:
2012 NFL Draft

#1 pick) Matt Barkley
#2 pick) Andrew Luck

too early for all of this
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by crzy:
2012 NFL Draft

#1 pick) Matt Barkley
#2 pick) Andrew Luck

too early for all of this

I can't help it. I love to make profound predictions and statements remember.