LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Ndamukong Suh

Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by Dino:

For once I agree with him. Suh should win the Heisman, but he won't. McCoy will get it becuase he's a QB and led his team to the championship game.

Giving the Heisman to McCoy over Suh would just solidify the irrelevance of that award in my mind.
if suh does't win, give it ingram no way colt or tim deserve it
I would like Suh to win it.
according to recent polls and interviews (1/3) of people voting were asked its gonna end up like

1. ingram
2.gerhart
3. suh
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by Dino:

For once I agree with him. Suh should win the Heisman, but he won't. McCoy will get it becuase he's a QB and led his team to the championship game.

Giving the Heisman to McCoy over Suh would just solidify the irrelevance of that award in my mind.

My eyes on McCoy that he is so Bust!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Prepare for the Tim Krumrie b*tch slapping session. This makes or breaks interior defenders in the draft preparation.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, do a google search.

Alan Branch fail.

It cost him millions of dollars. Epic fail.
Very good friend at the Heisman ceremony tonight. I'll provide details in the next couple of days.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
according to recent polls and interviews (1/3) of people voting were asked its gonna end up like

1. ingram
2.gerhart
3. suh

This is how I see it...

1. Suh
2. Gerhart
3. Ingram
4. McCoy
5. Tebow
  • rum53
  • Veteran
We need to draft the biggest baddest Guard in the draft to block Ndamukong Suh two games a season assuming the Rams pick him at #1.
[ Edited by rum53 on Jan 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM ]
weve got problems in the o line when u see the rams and detriot able to get to alex smith within 2 seconds multiple times

Bulaga and Iupati ftw
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Search function.
I have only seen him in a couple games, and highlights on youtube. I by no means am a draft expert. But can someone explain to me why he is the clear-cut #1, safest-bet kind of player? I think Justin Smith (who is admittedly awesome) plays better, and McDonald is more explosive. He does have 12 sacks, but seems somewhat lumbering compared to other players.

Someone educate me!
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
I have only seen him in a couple games, and highlights on youtube. I by no means am a draft expert. But can someone explain to me why he is the clear-cut #1, safest-bet kind of player? I think Justin Smith (who is admittedly awesome) plays better, and McDonald is more explosive. He does have 12 sacks, but seems somewhat lumbering compared to other players.

Someone educate me!

He'll educate you himself twice a year starting next season. He's going to be a force to contend with. Especially with Long standing next to him.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:

Someone educate me!

I think you're on to something. I think he's going to be a very good DT, but if people think he'll dominate anywhere close to what he does in the Big 12, they'll be sadly mistaken.
Share 49ersWebzone