Originally posted by mayo63:Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
The SR class of WR is very weak, only LaFell and Gilyard are 1st round talent. JR Class is loaded though. I listed all the guys I think will go in the first 3 rounds.
I put A.J. Green in there, because I think he may be the WR in all of college football even though he is just a Sophmore.
My rankings as of now:
1. Dez Bryant, OKlahoma State*
2. A.J. Green, Georgia** - Only a Sophmore, but he will be a top 5 pick when he comes out
3. Brandon LaFell, LSU
4. Mardy Gilyard, Cincinnati
5. Golden Tate, Notre Dame* -
6. Arrellious Benn, Illinois* - Potential to move up to #1, but his hands are holding him back. Too often he body catches.
7. Mike Williams, Syracuse*
8. Dezmon Briscoe, Kansas*
9. Damian Williams, USC*
10. Jacoby Ford, Clemson
11. Eric Decker, Minnesota
12. Jeremy Williams, Tulane
13. Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech*
14. Danario Alexander, Mizzou
15. Jordan Shipley, Texas
16. Armanti Edwards, App State
* - Junior
** - Sophmore
You forgot about Julio Jones, he's probably the best sophmore in the nation.
He did, however, get off to a slow start.