LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

The Tim Tebow Chronicles: Book 1 the injury

I was listening to espn radio when I heard about Tims injury. If u have any news it would be appreciated, or thoughts on if it will affect his draft status.

that is all.
he sucks he wont be s**t in the NFL

Tim Tebow=J.J Redick
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 29, 2009 at 8:02 AM ]
No way it will effect his draft status.

I for one am rooting for Tebow. I think he has the discipline to make it as an NFL QB. He is smart, he has the arm, and he is a natural leader. What he misses is his accuracy, mechanics, and his reads. I was listening to the announcers and they said Brandon Spikes met Tebow on there recruiting trip to Alabama. He said once he met Tebow he decided he was going to sign with whatever college Tebow signs with. Thats a sign of a leader right there.

I think it will take him at least a year on the bench to learn but he says he will do whatever it takes to become an NFL QB. Whoever drafts him can use him in there wildcat formation the first year until he develops into a polished QB.

This is just my opinion. Its hard to root against someone who is an outstanding human being.
Any gif or clips, Heard about the hit but didn't see it?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
could hurt his draft status because if hes getting hurt in college with the way he plays, then there is almost no way he could survive in the pros playing that way and i just dont see Tebow changing how he plays
Originally posted by Jcool:
could hurt his draft status because if hes getting hurt in college with the way he plays, then there is almost no way he could survive in the pros playing that way and i just dont see Tebow changing how he plays

The injury had nothing to do with how he plays. Any QB on the play would have been injured. He got hit from an unblocked DE and when he was falling to the ground another guy's knee hit the back of his helmet forcing his chin into his chest.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Thanks, wow that was hit. untouched!

he needs to recognize that blitz
so what's the word

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Thanks, wow that was hit. untouched!

he needs to recognize that blitz

that combined with the knee to the back of his head.
Originally posted by miked1978:
No way it will effect his draft status.

I for one am rooting for Tebow. I think he has the discipline to make it as an NFL QB. He is smart, he has the arm, and he is a natural leader. What he misses is his accuracy, mechanics, and his reads. I was listening to the announcers and they said Brandon Spikes met Tebow on there recruiting trip to Alabama. He said once he met Tebow he decided he was going to sign with whatever college Tebow signs with. Thats a sign of a leader right there.

I think it will take him at least a year on the bench to learn but he says he will do whatever it takes to become an NFL QB. Whoever drafts him can use him in there wildcat formation the first year until he develops into a polished QB.

This is just my opinion. Its hard to root against someone who is an outstanding human being.

thats a sign of man knowing a p***y magnet when he sees it
Share 49ersWebzone